Search results for query: *

• Users: soulmata
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Native Expansion .625 released - Bug and balance fixes

Hi everyone, I've released the next and probably last edition of Native Expansion, version .625. It is save-game compatible with .624 and .623, though the stat changes to the Dark Knights will not be applied. You can find it in the downloads thread...
  2. Last NE update

Hi everyone, soulmata here. I'm going to do one final update to NE before I call it retired. It's still my favorite Warband mod of all time and I still play it from time to time, but it's time to put it away. So I am planning on making one final change and that'll be it. If anyone has...
  3. Native Expansion .623 released - major Dark Knight improvements, better quests!

Hi everyone, I've released the next edition of Native Expansion, version .623. Sadly, this is not backwards compatible with previous revisions, but much of the new content will be most interesting if you start a new game. This release focused heavily on the Dark Knights, Brutality Mode, and...
  4. Inactive faction sometimes appears, sometimes doesn't

I'm having a peculiar issue that may be cosmetic when it comes to inactive factions. Specifically, this is for the mod Native Expansion. This bug goes back a long ways, possibly since the beginning. In a nutshell, a faction that starts the game as inactive, and is explicitly set to inactive, is...
  5. Native Expansion .622 released

Hi everyone, soulmata here with the next release for NE. This release focuses on new stuff, not so much bug fixes. Unfortunately, as often with my development model, I didn't try to maintain save compatibility with previous versions. You can always export/import your character, but I make no...
  6. Give me your ideas for Castle improvements

In the next NE release, I'm going to tackle Castles. Primarily in how they are the sort of middle child for fief ownership. You get the ability to garrison troops, but aside from that, cities are superior in every way and villages are so much easier to get. Since taking a City is not *that* much...
  7. Native Expansion .621 release

For the first time in a long time, I've posted an updated to NE. Thank you SO MUCH to Lav for the huge effort he's been putting into it, including much better tools, much better compiling, resource optimization, bugfixes, and so much more. Since the current DEV snapshot is so much newer than the...
  8. New version of NE inbound!

I've been plugging away at the source I got yesterday, and I'm hoping to have a new version based on the last developer snapshot for you all, perhaps tomorrow!
  9. Hello everyone

I am back. How is everyone doing?
  10. Native Expansion v0.609b has been released!

Native Expansion v0.609b. v0.609b is not savegame compatible with v0.608b! v0.609b is savegame compatibile with the .608b patches. Download Native Expansion v0.609b Instructions: Unpack archive into Native Expansion modules folder. Enjoy (this is a required step!). News: Give a big thanks...
  11. I will return soon!

I hope!
  12. Next version of NE

Just so you know, I haven't been dead, and I have been occasionally working on NE. Honestly at this time I'm more interested in adding features than squashing bugs, just because the bug squashing doesn't interest me and I find it soul-crushing, SOOO... I just wanted to make that clear. I am...
  13. Native Expansion .608b source code has been released - get it here!

Hello everyone! Since my ability to update NE these days is limited (though I still do from time to time), and many people have asked, and many moons have gone by without the original NE devs objecting, I am releasing the NE source code to everyone. This is the same module system I use to build...
  14. Native Expansion and Diplomacy - what features do you want?

A lot of people have asked to Diplomacy to be integrated into NE. I've stated a few times that the code base of NE is such that doing this would be very difficult and time-consuming. I'm thinking a different approach might work, though. If I can get a list of the most important / most desired...
  15. Need someone to make a city scene / camp scene for NE

So, I'm planning the biggest (and probably last) major update for NE (excluding bugfixes and occasional balance changes). It will include a full-length storyline for the Dark Knights, entirely optional, but one that will add some serious face-punching challenge to the game. In order to...
  16. Native Expansion .608b has been released

=== RELEASE NOTES FOR 0.608b BETA === Quest changes: * The 'Train Militia' quest has been greatly enhanced. The quest itself remains the same, though the benefits it offers to the economy are greatly improved. The specific changes to the quest are: > Completing a Train Militia quest will give...
  17. 'Autovivification' for storing meta data about towns/npcs/etc?

Short summary: When a particular quest is completed, in this case the 'Train Militia' quest, I want to store meta-data about when the quest was completed, tied to the village for which it was done - and then retrieve that at will. Long explanation/request: I'm not finding the built-in functions...
  18. Native Expansion .607b has been released

This is a really short release. It only affects the items you get on character creation. === RELEASE NOTES FOR 0.607b BETA === Gameplay changes: * New characters now have a much nicer assortment of items on start, all of which are geared loosely toward what options you selected on character...
  19. Native Expansion .606b has been released

I'll keep this brief! I'm still under a lot of pressure and don't have much time these days, but I'm taking any/all offers for help in maintaining NE. Further, the next release of NE will also have source available for people who want to fork it or modify it further. Anyway, on with the patch...
  20. Status update

Hey folks- Sorry about the long silence. I want you to know I haven't forgotten about NE. Lately I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues, primarily related to taking care of an ill family member and handling a move. I've still done some work on NE, just not as much as I'd like. I fully...
Back
Top Bottom