Native Expansion .625 released - Bug and balance fixes

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone,

I've released the next and probably last edition of Native Expansion, version .625. It is save-game compatible with .624 and .623, though the stat changes to the Dark Knights will not be applied.

You can find it in the downloads thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,314778.0.html

Changes:
  • Calradian lords who defect to the Dark Knights will able able to defect back, and Larktin will be able to indict disloyal Calradian defectors for treason
  • In tournaments, Archers will be given either a practice axe or practice sword instead of a dagger, and mounted lancers will receive a practice dagger
  • Ramun the Slave Trader now offers a fixed price of 80 denars per troop instead of 50
  • All Dark Knight Lords except Larktin have been very slightly nerfed, by lowering their INT to 18 and CHA to 21
  • Larktin has received a nerf by lowering her INT to 18 and AGI to 27 (and Athletics to 9)
  • Companions who retreat should no longer receive long-term wounds
  • Dark Knight Invasion time adjusted to be between 9 and 10 months after game start

Dear Soulmata,

You're a true hero! This mod is the best in Warband, not too much adjustment and adds what you're missing in the native game!

Many thanks for modding and the update!

Question: If some bugs or other improvements are noticed by me, could I drop them here for further improvement in the future?

Again, many thanks!

Why is the chest in Rey empty? Also a real shame to find most of the 1/2 handed weapons gone as well, those were some of my personal favorites :c
Nonetheless, thanks for the updates to such a beautiful relic, you're a god bro! <3

Back
Top Bottom