Search results for query: *

1. Timothy the Knight

The Heroes of Mount & Blade, a sword and sorcery mod. (Team needed)

The Heroes of Mount & Blade In an age of darkness and despair, mighty champions will rise to destroy the encroaching evil. But no prophecy dictates the outcome. That task is reserved for you... This mod aims to create a game mode which presents an epic battle between players, one of whom will...
  2. Timothy the Knight

[Suggestion] - The Heraldic Editor

Some of you might remember my previous suggestion on this very matter. Well, after seeing the sig that KoS members have... ...I got to thinking about expanding my original idea of an in-game banner editor. Why should we limit ourselves to just banners, when we could have a whole range of...
  3. Timothy the Knight

Custom banners for Warband

Download Right Here. Oi, here are some other threads you ought to visit as well: In-game banner editor suggestion. A petition to increase banner limit. Under this spoiler is some old, outdated info. I'm keeping it here for posterity's sake, but will no longer update it. Installing the pack...
  4. Timothy the Knight

Timothy the Knight's office of heraldry for clans.

So I'm sort of a hobbyist designer of heraldry, and since there seem to be clans cropping up everywhere, I've decided to set up shop for making coats of arms for all of them. Some of you might remember my suggestion regarding an in-game heraldry system. If the system I suggested goes through...
  5. Timothy the Knight

[Suggestion] Old combat system - Is it better?

One day when I felt like playing some M&B I went and started up Warband, only to see the servers down. So I instead fired up good ol' version 1.011, and when I got into a fight with some looters, it hit me. The combat is quite different in Warband. For those who don't have an idea of what I'm...
  6. Timothy the Knight

[Suggestion] Heraldry, and how to implement it

Before you start frothing at the mouth and yelling that this has been discussed before, hear me out. Yes, a heraldry system of some kind has been suggested numerous times, but there have been very little examples of exactly how a system of this kind could be implemented. Well, I'm here to change...
  7. Timothy the Knight

The TaleWorlds inn

(The idea of this thread is to advance the story by describing yourself in the third person through the eyes of our nameless protagonist and the waitress' speech.) It is a cold and stormy day, Like days always are in the realm of Internet. You have been traveling for many days through...
Back
Top Bottom