Search results for query: *

• Users: Lonehwolf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lonehwolf

Building up the factions.

Now the coding phases are still a bit away from implementing these (Check Coders' Lab version releases for a quick rundown of what's what in that department), but making models isn't easy (impossible in my case, within reach in case of the modelers), which is why this post is to get the work...
  2. Lonehwolf

Damage Modifiers

Search didn't bring up the results I was looking for. Basically, I'm trying to make the following dreams come true: 1. Headshot damage boost far higher than it is by default. 2. Certain types of arrows that have high penetration rate and do no damage if they don't penetrate, but more damage...
  3. Lonehwolf

Upgrading Troops

upgrade2(troops,"kereit_peasant","kereit_mounted_spearman","kereit_mounted_wordsman") upgrade2(troops,"kereit_mounted_spearman","kereit_mounted_lancer","kereit_mounted_heavy_spearman") upgrade(troops,"kereit_mounted_lancer","kereit_mounted_heavy_lancer")...
  4. Lonehwolf

[OBSOLETE] Version 0.2 Ready. (Updated 16-Feb-09)

LATEST VERSION: V0.2 BETA Download Beta v0.2
  5. Lonehwolf

FASTEST home internet connection.

I'm talking about the HOME connection.  This seems to be the fastest connection to a home computer to ever be announced. You want it, don't you? :lol:
  6. Lonehwolf

[Filled-Locked]Looking for a couple of testers.

Well hey there ;o  Sad? clickie! [UPDATE] I'll need up to three more.  Any more than that should be unnecessary.  Read below for requirements, and roles a tester needs to cover. Mongol Series Forum Mods I'm working on the Mongol Mod as a coder, and we're at a stage where testing is crucial...
  7. Lonehwolf

Diplomacies

Now this requires some knowledge instead of a dumb**** like me. Individual Tribes have 4-6 lords. Chinese Dynasty will have 20 lords. The weaker tribes are all on very friendly ters with each other and have no more than 1-2 Boyans.  They will be quite agressive towards ****-all, and their...
  8. Lonehwolf

Flashing screen on key_hit

I've been wondering whether it's possible to make the screen flash on a particular key that was pressed "E.g. Y" Flashy screen?  Basically similar to COD's "hurt" red, bloody screens.  If that was possible, some pretty badass, cool features would be present ;o
  9. Lonehwolf

[READ BEFORE VOTING] Horses' healthpool. Should it be lowered?

Details: So far, the polls that were set-up were the following: -Abilities (Enrage, sprint and focus) to be added to the game.  Majority of votes in favor, we're having these with drawbacks. -Headshots will turn out fatal on the spot (unless damage to player is lowered via settings).  Only way...
  10. Lonehwolf

[VOTING CLOSED] Abilities - Enrage, Sprint, Focus. Decision: FOR.

Ok, I have decided to review whether adding abilities would make sense or not.  Hopefully you'll read this before voting in the poll first :p Abilities and their rough bonus gain: RAGE: Raging increases your damage output, your strength rises fairly high, your health increases momentarily...
  11. Lonehwolf

[OLD] Coders' Lab (Updated Feb/23/09)

LATEST UPDATES [OBSOLETE] Download (V0.2Beta) File Note:  Don't skip on reading the Thread Information spoiler if this is your first time visiting this post.  It contains a quick rundown of what has started and basically "introduces" you to the coding department.  I am Lonehwolf, main and only...
  12. Lonehwolf

Map Editor - Setting up, importing.

I have learned basic controls of the map editor, but here are some questions in regards to making better use of the more helpful features out there: 1- Setting up the map editor is not as straightforward as the configuration files seems to make it.  For a start I would like to make the map...
  13. Lonehwolf

Coding: Activate during battles.

If you'd try making code that would activate during battles, where would you place it? module_mission_templates.py I'm not sure which codes to select.  Which ones indicate tournaments, arenas, field battles, castle sieges (attacking and defending)? And where would you place a code that would...
  14. Lonehwolf

intro

Click it for a nice stand up comedian ;o Thought this would be a badass intro, didn't you, Wei? :p  Nah, I'm a little bit serious right now.  So... First off, I wanna point out that this mod sure as **** ain't dying.  Wei has expressed his concern about the mod's "life force", and i...
  15. Lonehwolf

Python - Reg<no> and "Agent"

After meddling around with python and working my way into adding extra functionality and some cool features, I've stumbled upon some words that I can't really line them up as they may be. First of registers.  I have some basic understanding of assembly and how processors process binary values...
  16. Lonehwolf

Triggered/Temporary Map Speed Increase?

I'm wandering if there is some way for a "trigger" on to increase the player's map speed without speeding up all the activities on the map, and that can be reset once again via moving the trigger to off. The trigger can be anything: -Equipping an item in the horse slot -Clicking an object on...
  17. Lonehwolf

Lonehwolf - Cartography

I've been given pictures so the map will be started from scratch.  I'm planning to build all of Mongolia.  It's a pretty big-ass country so I'm not sure if it's going to be flexibile. Currently getting the required programs for more efficient planning, sketching, mapping, texturing and...
  18. Lonehwolf

Compiling Error: Exporting Troops Data Numbered not List.

I'm getting this error. What I was doing:  Writing out all horse-involvment (aside from the tutorial) Instead of commenting the actual itm_*_horse I removed the tf_guarantee_horse and itm_*_horse from the module_troops.py This error popped up.  Now since I was born these forum members taught...
  19. Lonehwolf

Bush - Farewell.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/906518/ Does he deserve anything he got? :D Funny leader, not a good one.  Those are my two cents :p
  20. Lonehwolf

Module System Documentation issues

This may be a known issue, but not one that's been fixed up to my working knowledge. I've been working on the Step 1-10, and I halted on some of the steps that we're asked to do.  Basically, since the guide was written, and the patches, the whole structure of the module system seems to have...
Back
Top Bottom