Search results for query: *

• Users: TheGME
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TheGME

A question about a specific song

I want to know, what is the name of a specific song that pops up? I've heard it everywhere... I just don't know the name of it. It's not the main menu song; it's the one that often appears in-game (sometimes it's a chant, sometimes it's the crusade music), and it's played differently but the...
  2. TheGME

mb.exe has been prevented from accessing graphics hardware

Hey, today I've been doing my first Khergit playthrough. So what I was doing was traveling across the map, and suddenly it exits me to the desktop, my computer becomes very laggy, and I had to force quit M&B. This was on Steam. The error, which is also in the title, said "mb.exe has been...
  3. TheGME

Unable to delete items in edit mode (Solved)

The title says it all. I select an item and press delete, and nothing happens. EDIT: Another problem I'm having is I'm using a windows 8, and the taskbar is getting in the way of some things...
  4. TheGME

Just a few questions.

Does the game crash when you talk to village elders anymore? I loved the mod last I played it, but I stopped because of that issue. Also, is there any place in the game that is void of outlaws? I heard Maccavia doesn't have many at all. Finally, I hear top-tier redwood archers are also fine...
  5. TheGME

How would I add a new companion?

Hello, I am new to the forums, and my first topic will be concerning the question the title asks. I did search if there was already a thread about this, and I didn't find anything. Also, I couldn't find any mod-development boards, so I just decided to post here. Is there any mod out there that...
Back
Top Bottom