Search results for query: *

1. Frost_Knight

Ally lords visible

Right, back from the Permanent Ban-dead. 4 years. Just felt like saying it. So i thought this is the right place to post. Is it possible to mod to make only ally lords be visible for the player?
  2. Frost_Knight

Original War, sounds crappy but awsome game.

At first when i had my hands on it, i was a bit skeptic about the game tittle. But trust me. After you start playing it, and understand it's mechanics, you don't want to stop. Some features that got my attention are: -interesting face generator, absolutely THE BEST i have ever seen! -normal...
  3. Frost_Knight

Evil Islands obscure but gold

Well not sure how many of you heard about it, but Evil Islands is definitely the most enjoyable game i played amongst Diablo 2, diablo 1, and other rpg games. (o yea, Divine Divinity  8-) ). I suggest you would just get (cough) the game, and not read any reviews or anything, some might say it's...
  4. Frost_Knight

What do you think of ..

I think finding this helmet over the internet was the best thing that happened to me ever since i ever googled anything related to knights, i find it so cool, that i will even say it in german: Es ist so geil. - well i gave that one a try... Thou i was always curios what other thought about it...
  5. Frost_Knight

D & D Pc games anyone?

Lately i started to replay the all cool games like baldur's gate 2, icewind dale 2, neverwinter nights (with the cool module packs, like infinite dungeons, a cool random generated dungeon with cool quests). So i was wondering does anybody wanna play the upper 3 games via hamachi?  :D Skype...
  6. Frost_Knight

Better than Mount and Blade?

I don't know, depends what every and each one of us is searching for, and for my standards for an indie game Kenshi will be better for many more aspects that mount and blade failed to grasp them. It is so sad in the same time, because m & b managed to get half of the road and then just stop, and...
  7. Frost_Knight

Was this lucid dreaming? either way interesing experience

For start i just want to mention that this is a quick schetch of my log, and i decided that it was quite interesting, and maybe that you guys want to take a look at it. Today(05-07-2009, 6:14 AM) i head a first time experience of dream in dream state with some surprising odd events. As i dreamt...
  8. Frost_Knight

Who made these? Help requested.

http://img31.imageshack.us/i/knighty.png/ I am curios, who made these: the helmet and the armor? I started 3d modelling and i am very much curios how that helmet got 3d winged, not to mention the armor.
  9. Frost_Knight

Heavy Plate?

I tried out the mod Lords and Realms, version 1.508 and i saw something that catched my eye. It has the name Heavy Plate, i was just wondering who designed it, and if there are more variations on this armour. This armor looks somewhat like a gothick armor from Diablo 2 act 4 ^^ just to visualise it.
  10. Frost_Knight

Ambidexterity

I made this thread to talk about Ambidexterity, how to achieve, what it would be useful at,  and if it has any brain damage side-effects or even benefical effects. I personally started about 1 year ago writting with my left hand, and it was a tough road i can tell you that. If you want to...
  11. Frost_Knight

Dwarf Fortress - seeking guidance

Was just wondering if anyone is feeling like teaching me a thing or two of basics on Skype about DF. I've seen some videos on youtube, and read some stuff but i guess it could be much more straight forward like this, add me at ''Tel_Wrath''. Fear not i'm good at english, clean accent. PS - won't...
  12. Frost_Knight

Wissen Sie irgendwelche deutsche tv Reihe?

Hallo versuche ich, Deutsch zu lernen, und ich habe bereits eine grundlegende Fähigkeit des Verstehens und des Haltens eines grundlegenden Niveaus der Rede, aber ich fragte mich, ob Sie einen tv serie auf Deutsch wissen könnten, das anziehend und etwas wie suchterzeugend ist: Stargate SG-1, oder...
  13. Frost_Knight

How to...

Move the items that a mod has them (refering to rising of caladria), to another mod without changing anything else (want to move them to Age of Machinery). I know this is basic moding/editing skill but i seem to lack that also...  :mrgreen: Forgot to mention that i would preffer the same values...
  14. Frost_Knight

Secret Moves?

I know this is not probable, but i was just playing a brawl in one of the arenas with a two handed sword, and while i was engaging an enemy readying my sword to a right to left swing, when i released the mouse button and moved the camera view (by mouse) to the swing direction, it just did...
  15. Frost_Knight

M & B Music, tips?

I hope this is the correct section where to post this, i wanted to ask you guys if you know a music mod with some good music for m & b, i simply got bored listening to the same music for 2 years, i remember seeing some mods on repository regarding music, but i just wanted to see which one is the...
  16. Frost_Knight

Follow the spy on meeting

This is an odd mission, i simply couldn't find out how to solve it. I received it from a lord, then he told me that i should talk with one of his soldiers that will point out the spy, and then i should follow him out of town to his master and capture them both. But where do i find this soldier...
  17. Frost_Knight

Leveling Up feeling

Don't want to seem spoiled, but, ever since i started playing mount and blade (about 2 years or more) i simply don't find any satisfaction in leveling up, i mean, it's more rather "uhh... again? ok ok, let's see.. yes i guess a lousy point in Strengh will do, oh and now some iron flesh and some...
  18. Frost_Knight

0.955 Character Creation - and general questions

I find it a bit funny when i make a new char in 0.955, because it looks very similar with a mod i played long time ago, can't remember the name, but it was the same, "you were the son of a craftsman" "you started adventuring because of wonderlust" etc. My question is, what do you get if you...
  19. Frost_Knight

Blocking a blow (hit)

It's a bit odd that a charging knight with a double handed axe swings it violently with power strike 10, and then gets blocked by a peasent holding a club... :| furthermore it is frustrating. Would be interesting if your weapon would drop from your hand, because of the too strong hit, then you...
  20. Frost_Knight

Blue Moon Rising

It's about time i do something for this community, and decided to help make a promising mod, if anyone by any chance read the book "Blue Moon Rising" they are allready half way in the team, anyway it's not that i want to filter out people who haven't read it, but just wanted to say that...
Back
Top Bottom