Search results for query: *

1. thecalaquendi

Shields disappear at distance

Hello everyone! I have a problem that I cannot seem to resolve! Basically, whenever I am far away from troops on the battlefield, their shields do not appear.  When I get closer though, or zoom in (shift) their shields suddenly appear.  How might I go about resolving this small issue? Thank you...
  2. thecalaquendi

Being a Bard

What is the point of being a bard? What is bardic reputation used for?
  3. thecalaquendi

Celtic Rune?

Does anyone know what symbol/rune/letter this is? Thank you!!
  4. thecalaquendi

Weaponsmith in Bebbanburh

He says that there are four different possibilities for the "surprise option": I have, however, only identified three: 1. Brown Noble Mail 2. King Jute Helmet 3. Nobleman sword I cheated in order to buy over a hundred of the items, but never encountered a four option.  Is this a bug? Or a...
  5. thecalaquendi

Freelancing - cannot ride horse

Whenever I'm freelancing for a lord, my horse automatically becomes unequiped during battles.  Is this supposed to happen?
  6. thecalaquendi

Keeping weapons picked up during battles

Is there some kind of mod (compatible with Brytenwalda of course) that would allow me to keep weapons I pick up during battles?
  7. thecalaquendi

Cantaber luventus

What are "cantaber luventus" (the troops Neko has)?
  8. thecalaquendi

prisoner management

There is no prisoner management skill, so I'm wondering how I can take more prisoners.  Here is a screenshot of my skills page: Thanks for your help!
  9. thecalaquendi

Giving villages to Lords

In the kingdom management menu I only have the option of gifting castles and towns to my lords.  Villages do not appear in that menu.  This means that all the villages attached to towns and castles are owned by me, even if the towns/castles are themselves owned by another lord.  I suppose this...
  10. thecalaquendi

Custom battlefields

Hello! I'm wondering how to make custom battlefields.  I playing 0.808 and can't stand spawning in rivers, below cliffs, etc. Is there a way to create one's own battlefields and have the game load them according to circumstance? What tools do I need? How would you go about it? Thanks you! :)
Back
Top Bottom