Search results for query: *

1. Old Mod is making my game crash even after I got rid of the files

I used a mod called Manage Garrisons before the big update. I've since gotten rid of all my mods from the previous version as none of them worked anymore. I can load the game fine and start the campaign but if I go to one of my castles/city's and hit manage garrison the game crashes does anyone...
  2. Troop training

I haven't played since the updated the game and all the mods stopped working. Before mods training troops through battles was almost impossible has this been fixed without mods?
  3. Lack of field battles

I don't know if this is just me but does anyone else feel like AI troops don't put enough importance in defending? In my playthrough I rarely get into big field battles and never in big sieges I feel like most of the campaign are lords raising armies capturing a couple weakly defended...
  4. Upgrading Troops

I've been playing for about 30 hours and I always run into the same problem. My troops are grossly under leveled I can't find a way to efficiently level the leadership perk either has anyone found a way to level troops efficiently without farming bandits?
  5. Enterprise Economy/Troop training

I understand why they patched the woodshop that was racking in 2-8k daily but I feel like the 200g daily is extremely low as a cap if I hadn't amassed 500k before they patched it I would be struggling financially with 2 enterprises and 2 caravans. On another how the hell do I train troops...
  6. Kingdom Creation

I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet but I just noticed that once your clan reaches tier3 in renown you have to ability to create a kingdom I'm not sure if it actually works I have no intention on trying any time soon but if someone else wants to gamble at it and let us know.
  7. Training Cavalry

Has anyone been able to upgrade troops to Calvary yet? Whenever I try to upgrade one of my troops to cav it says I need a horse or something and I have like 6 in my inventory.
  8. Need More Info Sea-Raiders Hideout bug

If I try to attack a Sea-Raiders hideout I get stuck on the loading screen.
  9. Insufficient Armies

I think most of us ran into the issue in Warband where after some time of conquering and killing your kingdom was so large you didn't have enough vassals to protect your lands especially if you didn't use a mod that allowed banished lords to return from exile. You ended up having to run from...
  10. Party sizes

Does anyone have any info on party sizes? In Warband players party sizes were pretty small, will the player party size be similar to that once again or will we have the opportunity to have a large party size I'm thinking 200-250.
  11. NPC deaths

This question has been on my mind for a while I'm hoping someone can shed some insight. Since NPCS can die on the battlefield and also of old age that would mean the ruler of any given faction will eventually die. How is his succession chosen can another clan takeover? Can you or other clan...
  12. GK siege bundle

I downloaded the GK siege bundle for native warband and now whenever i spawn i spawn half naked without a weapon... Help please
Back
Top Bottom