Search results for query: *

1. Deathknight13

[Variant] - Sword of Damocles V4 - Gunpowder Invasion V1

This variant's next version will be for WARBAND This variant does not work with the latest version of SoD.  The LASTEST COMPATIBLE VERSION is with SoD V4 Welcome one and all, this is Sword Of Damocles - Gunpowder Invasion! DOWNLOAD & INFORMATION...
  2. Deathknight13

What the @$%&?

-snip- Restart fixed it  :oops:
  3. Deathknight13

Faction Error

I am trying to make a sixth faction, and I'm getting a weird error, that I don't know. Might be obvious to one of you, but I figured i'd ask, since the lines I added didn't seem to be wrong, although they might have been, since the tutorial I used is pretty old.  :? Oh and I used the one posted...
  4. Deathknight13

SP Native Fatal Combat Mod

I would like to show everyone this little thing I have been working on. It is the result of a build up of my own ideas and this communities help. I call it Fatal Combat Mod because in testing I have been killed unceremoniously from a arrow to the head. This mod is more of a personal mod than...
  5. Deathknight13

Blood Multiplier

Well I found this in the module config file and I thought, oh maybe I can add a little bit more. But for whatever reason no matter how high I set it it doesn't really seem to affect the amount of blood that sprays around at all. I even set it to 10000 in the hopes it might increase a little...
  6. Deathknight13

Can't find the module system? Python not recongnized?

First of all really sorry if I'm being a idiot for not understanding this or something. Thanks in advance for any input anyone has. Also please forgive me if someone has explained this before now, I tried to search but I didn't really come up with anything. I got a separate version of M&B so I...
Back
Top Bottom