Search results for query: *

• Users: CMarshall
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. CMarshall

[Public Warning] Monster Sightings

ATTENTION ALL PWMOD PLAYERS. THERE HAVE BEEN NUMEROUS SIGHTINGS OF THE GREAT WOODEN MONSTER KNOWN ONLY AS 'Bubbles the Fluffy' IN THE LANDS NEAR RED CASTLE OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS. EXTREME CAUTION IS ADVISED WHEN MOVING IN THIS AREA, AND YOU ARE STRONGLY URGED TO BRING PROTECTION, AS THE USE OF...
  2. CMarshall

[Lag Fix] Video Settings

After some testing, I've determined that the ragdoll / corpse count limit in your video settings plays a large role in the FPS drops experienced in PWMod. Change the settings down to their lowest, and you should enjoy a much more lag-free experience. If anyone has found any other settings that...
  3. CMarshall

Officially Sanctioned Server Settings

There's been a lot of debate about the correct settings for PWMod, so here is the default server settings for PW, as decided by Laszlo himself. For new hosts, copy this into a Text file, and create a .bat file to launch it. PWMOD_v3 set_pass_admin YourPasswordHere set_server_name...
  4. CMarshall

Blood Splatter.

In the latest versions, I've seen no blood spray when I've killed enemies, or been slashed. I've got everything cranked right up, 'Hide blood' un-ticked, and can't find anything that's the matter. Running directX 9 as well. It's kinda bugging me. Any help would be appreciated. Edit: Blood shows...
  5. CMarshall

[Suggestion] Ability to raise shields over your head

At the moment, an archer with sufficient elevation can shoot over your shield, even while it is held at full elevation above your head. I suggest allowing the shield to be held over the head  to block arrows from above. This would of course leave your feet wide open for a good slashing. The...
  6. CMarshall

[Suggestion] Clan Subforum

The front two pages of the Guildhall seem to be constantly filled by the clan-threads- Which is all well and good, but it does make finding discussion threads and points of interest somewhat more of a challenge. A Warbands Child board would be much appreciated  :wink:
  7. CMarshall

[Suggestion] Eye candy!

I've really enjoyed the Warband beta; It's easily got the best Game-play out of anything I've ever tried, especially for a multiplayer game. For a new release though, it lacks a lot of the graphical features that most gamers are used to seeing; Warband is a definite improvement on Vanilla, but...
  8. CMarshall

RGL Crash Fix

There have been alot of reports of the RGL crash; says something along the lines of 'failed is_valid_index(i) (1+72); hint_number = 0' To fix this specific crash, open up your warband folder, and then hit CTRL-F. Search for 'hints'. You should find a file called hints.csv - open it in notepad...
  9. CMarshall

Australian servers?

A bunch of Aussies have recently been let into the beta, but we're forced to play on the US/EU servers, with pings from 256 - 350. This is unplayable to be honest, as everything happens a quarter of a second after you tell it to. My lance just goes straight through my enemies, and they then warp...
Back
Top Bottom