Search results for query: *

1. first time drunk

got a ****ing problem with it!?!?!????????          seriously this is my first time truly drunk ill probably get banned but I don't give a ****, have a drink with me and enjoy the night. CYA *****ES.
  2. Zionism

I did a search and I did find something about isreal but that was made two years ago and I'm not sure if it's as relevant now as it was then, besides. There are alot of new members here whom's opinion I would like to hear. Anyway, back to the point. What does everyone think of this. (i'm...
  3. M&B Hotseat Updates

Day 1: I successfully killed some looters and managed to win the sargoth tornament although I only won 1000 denars total. Day 10: Raised a good force of men and I have mid level armor but i'm very low on cash so i'm looking for bandits to kill. Day 13: I have some troops and some denars in...
  4. M&B Hotseat (Multiplayer) Game 2

Since our first attempt at a M&B Hotseat game ended up failing I've decided to start a new one but i'm not planning on starting the initial game until the evening of October 27th (tomorrow) Hopefully this one will be more organized and will have a better chance of Success. We will also be...
  5. The Module System!?

I know they are saying that it is going to be released but how long does everyone think we will have to wait? Has there ever been a version of M&B without the Module System? I just hope this comes out soon since some of my favorite mods (hegemony and the eagle and the raidiant cross and many...
  6. SP Native Dusselmod: Demo Released for 1.003!

I would like to announce that I am starting work on Dusselmod for 1.003 I made this little mod back in the days of 0.960 and I have decided to port it to 1.003 and although it will have many similarities to the old version this one will have many new features. Not only will the "Outlaw...
  7. How do you think the United States will be remembered in 1000 years?

I was wondering what Americans and Non-Americans thought about this. Do you think that America will be remembered as good? evil? powerful? greedy? I'm curious as to what everyone thinks. Personally I think America will be remembered as a powerful nation that started out with good intentions and...
  8. more in depth player faction.

First of all I love this game. That being said I have a major problem when it comes to starting your own faction. Personally I think you should be able to name your own faction, it seems ahistorical that a faction would have a name like "kingdom of vaegir rebels" I think if a king was starting...
  9. Mount and Blade hotseat game (multiplayer)

I seached for it (although I wasn't really sure what exactly to search for) and didn't find anything on it so I thought I would post my idea. If anyone here has ever played any of the total war games and/or visited the total war forums you should know of something called an "AAR" An AAR is...
  10. bailout bill?

How does everyone feel about this bill? I'll keep my opinion reserved for now.
  11. Mods I would love to see in 1.0

In no particular order: 1. Paleolithic Mod: I played this on 0.808 and loved it, I just wish they had it for 1.0 or evan 0.903. It was the only mod where you could play as a neanderthal and as someone who is intereasted in paleoanthropology I thought that was really cool! 2. Hegemony: What a...
  12. Great Group of People Here!

I recently joined this community a couple of months ago and I would just like to say I'm happy to have found such a great group of people here, It seems to me that most of the people here seem to have bought this game the same reason I did: because they were sick of the same old RPG's with...
  13. Early Music

I recently decided to take up the mandolin and I was wondering what some good early pieces of music are, I know about the agincourt carol and I know about greensleeves, I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions since I want to learn some early music for the mandolin.
  14. I want forts!

Sorry if the title sounds a little demanding, I just wanted to make sure this thread got looked at.  :) Anyway, I think it would be a good idea if the player could place a small permanent fort on the map for a sum of maybe 10000 denars, it would be similar to a palasade castle but a little...
  15. What kind of Graphics are you expecting from 1.0?

OK so I know that they are upgrading the M&B Graphics when 1.0 comes out but what I'm wondering is, how much? does everyone think it will be something on par with Games like Oblivion (Gameplay wise oblivion doesn't stand a chance compared to mount&blade) or does everyone think it will be...
  16. Castle Building/Customization

This is just a little Idea I came up with, I was thinking once you captured a castle it would just consist of a keep (that your men could get on top of) and when you got to the castle menu you could go into a "build mode" where it gave you a birds eye view of the castle and you could place...
  17. "Request Upload Access"

I wasn't sure where to post this, so if this is the wrong board I apologize. I was just wondering why I can't upload my mod on to the file repository, I requested upload access about 2 weeks ago and I still can't upload anything, so I decided to request upload access again a couple of days ago...
  18. Medieval Instruments?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can get some cheap medieval instruments, I'm specifically looking for a lute for $200 or less.
  19. SP Native Dusselmod v1.2 0.960 Compatable!

Download Link, v1.2: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=814 This is the second version of Dusselmod it's not much diffrent except that it's 0.960 compatable! Features Looters Replaced by River Pirates Outlaw Deserters New Faction that replaces the Rhodoks called the Outlaw...
  20. SP Native Dusselmod v1.0: Download here

(for 0.903 only) This started out as the next version of the sea raider mini mod that has evolved into a new mod entirely. Download Link: http://files.filefront.com/Dussel+Mod+v10zip/;10927447;/fileinfo.html Features: New Faction that replaces the Rhodoks Called the "Outlaw Confederacy"...
Back
Top Bottom