Search results for query: *

1. Marko͘

MP Musket Era "Battle of Gniew 1626 A. D. “ - Historical event (03.12.2023)

1. Name of the regiment
    Milites Fortunae

2. What unit you want to take in the event
    [Free] Squadron of finnish Hakkapelitia (1 officer, 1 bannerman, 13 national reiters)

3. Leader’s contact (steam)
    [MF] Marko

4. Banner in game
    oRQRVUN.png
  2. Marko͘

Iron Chieftain: Simulated RTS and Citybuilder

When video
  3. Marko͘

OSP Code Source code for Bannerlord Mods

Moved and stickied. Very useful resource and compilation, thanks for still keeping this updated.
  4. Marko͘

Dating Thread, v. II

Sooner or later this difference will really start sticking out when you inevitably reach some 'bigger' decisions that have to be made together. It doesn't really make a difference in casual dating or short-term stuff.

For example, imagine something more long-term develops and some decisions like buying a property, car or whatever have to be made. If you have a significantly different approach to decision making(irrational vs irrational), it will take enormous effort to reach a settlement, compromise or sometimes it'll be entirely impossible. Sometimes you will know you are entirely in the right especially if it's a conclusion that can be logically reached. But how do you appeal with reason to someone that doesn't rely on reason as a decision making factor nearly as much as you do?

If you're lucky, you're more or less compatible and willing to overcome these issues together but as you know it takes time, a lot of time, for someone's character to fully surface. What seems like an odd quirk here and there almost always stems from the core beliefs and if you aren't very compatible in that there will be issues. There are of course degrees to this so it's just a matter of how much you're willing to compromise on.

Personally, JFK would be fine but aliens would not be :xf-tongue:
  5. Marko͘

We who are about to Die! Made by an old m&b modder - me!

Congratulations, I wish you many sales and excellent reviews
  6. Marko͘

Games Made by Taleworlds Forumites

Thread finally updated.

Significant changes:
    - Highelf's We Who Are About To Die releases in only a few days!
    - I found out Nemerius is one of the artists in Expeditions: Rome
    - Artizan is working on a new game titled Beach Invasion 1944, release in December 2022

I also have had my work in these games (as a team member):

Divinity: Original Sin
    Dragon Commander
    Rage of Bahamut (the card game - mobile)
    Mayan Death Robots
    Updated
  7. Marko͘

YouTube modding tutorial series | 19 parts (mod setup, dialogs, game menu, GauntletUI, etc.)

Great tutorial. In the old Warband section it was tradition to have the most comprehensive available guide pinned, therefore this tutorial is going to be the first pinned tutorial of the Bannerlord section. Thanks for putting in some serious work into this.
  8. Marko͘

EU Mod Battle Open [BRE] Sunday 550 slots Roleplay Event [Weekly Event]

Team Name: Milites Fortunae

Team Tag: MF

Type of unit: Infantry

Average number of players (+/-2): 10

Type of registration (Regular or Once): Once

Leader Steam Id: [MF] Marko
  9. Marko͘

Another ancalimon thread

Inshallah brother, I will patiently await for your final revelation of the truth
  10. Marko͘

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

No, it means they read it(10 times at least) and may nor may not adopt it. They are aware of your suggestion, but it doesn't mean they will use it unless they decide it's worth it.
  11. Marko͘

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

You've made like 10 identical posts on this thread. Your advice has been acknowledged, please do not repeatedly spam your suggestion.
  12. Marko͘

Introduction/Hello thread

Google translate acting up
  13. Marko͘

EU Native Battle Completed Announcement of a new Warband Tournament; WRT (=Warband Revival Tournament) hosted by RonnyJonny

Team Name: Milites Fortunae
    Team Tag: MF_
    Captain: Sombie
    Steam: [MF] Sombie
    Co-Captain: Tomkin
    Steam of the captain: [MF] Tomkin
    Division: B
    Banner:

MF.png

MF.png

Marko
    ID2
    Dekkers
    ID2
    Tomkin
    ID2
    Raphael
    ID2
    Bulat
    ID2
    Akreal
    ID2
    Sean
    ID2
    Svoboda
    ID2
    Tunfisk
    ID2
    Dias
    ID2
    Ianitori
    ID2
    Zazu
    ID2
    Sombie
    ID2
    PLAYER14
    ID1
    ID2
    PLAYER15
    ID1
    ID2
  14. Marko͘

All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

PlayerKillsDeathsAssistsGoldScorePlayer DamageHorse DamageShield DamagePing

I would add that as a more detailed post-match screen like you get in e.g. SMITE and keep the in-game one more compact with K/D/A/Score.
  15. Marko͘

All right, so who asked deaths to be removed from the score board?

Nice change TW. Funny how the entire MP can be summed up as 'but who asked'.
  16. Marko͘

Debating implementation of a Reaction/Like system

MP forumites are toxic trolls who would misuse anything.
    iu

Jk, please no generalisations good sir. 1% of us are kind and useful beings.
  17. Marko͘

Bannerlord was a grift

How the whole MP affair has been handled in Bannerlord will be remembered in the annals as a truly unique case of study. For those who didn't give a **** about this situation, they have long gone; however for many veterans we can feel nothing but heartbreak seeing that dead and rotting horse on the ground.

Personally I was very interested in Marko's project, Twilight of Chivalry. I guess Marko seeing that desert to wander through for an uncertain period, with no tools and no support, the best he could do was to cancel it; what was he going to do all this time?

Well, like him, there were many...
    The MP side of the game has no perspective after being butchered for a couple years now and we concluded commiting to another huge MP mod was a waste of our time. Unfortunate, but it is what it is.
Back
Top Bottom