Gibby's Video Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh well. Guess I'm not buying it then. Maybe if they add that...

at this point I’ve played it enough that I’ve relearnt normal combat direction controls.

as Shema said, the game was fantastic 1-2 weeks ago because that was before all the small groups conglomerated into enormous clans. at that time we were just going around the map farming and attacking everyone we saw, but it was only a matter of time until a massive clan joined the server. they enforce peace on it, which although is probably great for all the little groups that were getting continuously raided and beaten by our small group, ruins the possibility for 10v10ish combat. that’s where the game excels, with a couple of walkers in a chase/fight and people grappling around whilst fighting. it just isn’t as good when the numbers get so extreme that one clan is making up almost all of a server’s population. hopefully they can find a fix for that and find a place for small-mid sized groups that isn’t just serving the massive clans.

right now we have migrated to a server where Kloney and some other warband players are, and although that makes us a large enough group to deter most attacks, it does mean that the best days of the combat (small group v small group) are over.

hello.

I have decided to start actually uploading some of my 1.3TB of clips in various compilations. I'm gonna do these according to different categories:
- matchmaking inf clips
- matchmaking cav clips
- groupfighting clips
- scrim/official inf clips
- scrim/official cav clips
1af26e60e800f0db1c3943eb3b80bccc.png

Whether I will actually end up making many of these for all of the different categories is another matter entirely, but I definitely have enough clips to make dozens of videos in these categories.

So far I have uploaded two:

Its crazy how Taleworlds as a company completely missunderstood what made their own MP so good, you just gotta watch that video to understand, they were completely out of touch with their own game when they made Bannerlord.
I still believe to this day that TW has greatly underestimated the input of their own community into Multiplayer. People have dreamed for years for a medieval Counter Strike-esque game which would be purely skill based, without any extra RPG perks. Since the release of Warband in 2010, patches aside, everything else has been created by the players: Profound utilization of simplistic directional combat system, sophisticated teamplay, competitive tournament system, etc. First two to three years in players would discover loopholes in the game's mechanics and make great use of it to further their style of play. Tbh, I think most TW devs have no idea how shield stuns work, nor do they know how feinting came to be a part of your skillset routine.

Silly promises aside, actions speak louder than words. 12 years later and yet we are still a marginal outlaw group of "dedicated individuals".

Back
Top Bottom