Search results for query: *

1. OperaticOcelot

Bannerlord Persistent World mod. I can't stop thinking about what it could be.

I'm hopeful that Vornne will develop PW for Bannerlord. I think a lot of the more recent iterations on the Persistent System lost sight of (or perhaps never saw) what PW can be. Bannerlord certainly expands on that.
  2. OperaticOcelot

Poll to bring attention on dialect

Предлагаю вам зайти на российские форумы. Мы не понимаем ваш английский.
  3. OperaticOcelot

Need More Info Two-handed Falchion uses its blade model as scabbard model (I also find out why in the code)

The same is also true of these blades and their one-handed counterparts:

gGxqVDS.jpg

HLm0HgZ.jpg

eXIPLyo.jpg

otuFOT8.jpg

4WA0Lrv.jpg

VPnX6ez.jpg

Rg3Nk6l.jpg
  4. OperaticOcelot

[The Armory] Post your smithing creations!

These look great. Love me a messer.
  5. OperaticOcelot

Disciplinarian perk not working, can't turn turn bandits into troops

Am I correct that your leadership skill is 44? The disciplinarian perk isn't unlocked until level 125. Your learning level is certainly high enough, but your skill isn't there yet.
  6. OperaticOcelot

SP - General Is shield bash implemented?

Have fun bashing peasants to death.
  7. OperaticOcelot

SP - General Is shield bash implemented?

While you're holding RMB to raise your shield, press E.
  8. OperaticOcelot

creating a shield penetrating missile

Is there a way to make projectiles crush through blocks like two-handers?
  9. OperaticOcelot

Need More Info [e1.0.7] Catch on Marunath Stone Stairway

Summary: NPCs get caught on a stone stairway in Marunath while routing on siege. I returned to Marunath and recorded a video of where both NPC's and the player can catch. How to Reproduce: Walk up stone stairway in Marunath. Quest/Settlement Name: Marunath Media: Version: e1.0.7 Computer Specs:
  10. OperaticOcelot

Patch Notes e1.0.6

They're not exactly playing through the game. They're likely playtesting whatever they're working on.
  11. OperaticOcelot

Can't have a child - Liena bug

Have you considered the fertility issues are your own?
  12. OperaticOcelot

My spouse is broken.

Henry, old boy! Is that you?
  13. OperaticOcelot

Personality Traits

They are obtainable through character creation, but otherwise not yet. Some also disappear upon completing quests.
  14. OperaticOcelot

My experience about smithing and skills.

ahhh, my bad, i understood your comment that the way damage works now is fully linked to the weapon skills. My bad, misinterpretation!

No worries, old boy, I should have been more clear.
  15. OperaticOcelot

I'm stuck in a lord, yes literally a LORD

Hey,I fixed it! I enlisted an army so he started following me and now I can move, what a horrible thing. Alright, I will marry him -_-

That's a crafty and much easier solution. :lol:
  16. OperaticOcelot

I'm stuck in a lord, yes literally a LORD

Go to Documents/Bannerlord/config/engine_config and change the number after cheat_mode from 0 to 1. Launch the game and load up your save, hold control, and click like you were going to move. This will teleport you out of the lord. I would recommend turning cheat mode off after this.
  17. OperaticOcelot

There are mods, now what?

You need to manually download mods from a site like Nexus and extract them in your Module directory [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules]. After this, you should be able to enable them from the launcher.

Some modules have different instructions which should be detailed on their download pages. I would suggest backing up any files that are replaced by mods that don't use the module system.

A small disclaimer, use mods at your own risk.
Back
Top Bottom