Search results for query: *

• Users: Tonny93
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I can't get online...

Helllo everyone, I've bought a serial key online, but now that I'm trying to do the multiplayer, my game shuts down... After i join a server, ive got like 3 seconds and then mount and blade shuts down... any help? greetings
  2. Error with Thorgrim's Map Editor

Hi all, I've been trying to install Thorgrim's Map Editor, but afther the installation it gives an error when i try to run it.... Something like: 'ARB_textures_Compression extention not found!' So here is my question: How do you get that thing running? or where exactly do you install it? I...
  3. SP Fantasy Lord of the Rings Singleplayer Mod

Hi all, A long time I have wanted al LotR singleplayer mod, but never found one... This is rather dissapointing don't you think :)... I'm working on it already, but I dont know how to mod(at least, not very good)... So, I thought of making a group of professional modders, to make this mod. I...
  4. Elven Items

Hi all, Because this is a Mod under construction thread I thought: "Let's ask my question here." Here it is: "I am working on a mod myself but I don't have time to make weapons. Is there any mod which has elven weapons out of LotR or something like it?" Thanks, Ton
  5. Just some questions about modding

Hi all, I am modding Mount and Blade Warband into a certain book serie I have read. Now I'm stuck at a few points and I was wondering if you could help me. First: 'I have made a certain order in the lords per kingdom. (for example: The kingdom of Solamnia has different sort of Lord titles...
  6. Python editing

Guys, I've got another question. I'm making a complete new world in mount and blade warband, but I need that python stuff thing... So here are my questions: "How can you use Python?" "Do you need other files?" "Can you combine Python with Morgh's editor?" I might come up with other questions...
  7. Modding help

Hi everyone, I was wondering, I want to mod Mount and blade warband into the world of Ansalon(from the books of Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman: "The Dragons"). First, I want to change all city names, thats not a problem, change lord names, which is a problem, so my first question is: "How do...
  8. Modding help

Hi everyone, I was wondering, I want to mod Mount and blade warband into the world of Ansalon(from the books of Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman: "The Dragons"). First, I want to change all city names, thats not a problem, change lord names, which is a problem, so my first question is: "How do...
Back
Top Bottom