Search results for query: *

1. yellowmosquito

A note about permissions....

Hi again all, It has been a long time. I was going through my email today, and thought it was time to check in on these forums again. I'd like to clarify the team's position on the permissions issue. Please note that we have decided as a team not to allow other mod's to use our resources...
  2. yellowmosquito

1866 - v0.9.1

Download: M&B Repository (.exe)             Mirror:  GameFront (.exe)       md5: 9bc39acd9293fc2012dd713d7ce83d98 It has been a year since the American Civil War ended.  The fighting may have stopped back east, but it has begun anew along the US/Mexican border.  To the north, Apaches and...
  3. yellowmosquito

1866 - Bug Reports (v0.9.1 only)

Please report any bugs, problems, or unintended effects for 1866 v0.9.1 here.  BEFORE POSTING ABOUT A BUG/CRASH: Please read/search this thread to see if a bug has already been reported.  If your bug has already been reported, your post may be removed.  Be as specific as you can, and...
  4. yellowmosquito

Faction Relation Cooldown

A new feature in v0.9.0 is the ability to recruit from minor factions.  However, they need to like you for you to do this - especially for their powerful troops.  Since these factions do not give out quests, the only way to raise relations with them is to come to their aide in battles. ...
  5. yellowmosquito

Music discussion

While being split from another post, our story begins like this... Glad you found a temp fix.  The next release will have this permanently resolved. More spaghetti western music is the primary reason I am now accepting donations.  You have to pay to use the best royalty free music is...
  6. yellowmosquito

1866 - Fixed Bug List / Change Log

1866 - Next Release Bugs fixed: (none yet) Moderators: Please keep this topic locked to prevent players from reporting bugs here.  All bug reports should go in the bug report thread.
  7. yellowmosquito

1866 - v0.9.0

Download: M&B Repository (.exe)   Mirrors: Mountfanblade (.exe)               FileFront (.exe)       md5: 45edb7acadaff1c465ba8a639289086c It has been a year since the American Civil War ended.  The fighting may have stopped back east, but it has begun anew along the US/Mexican border.  To...
  8. yellowmosquito

Powerful guns in inexperienced hands

Slightly off topic, but.... I don't really understand the trend of guys filming girls shooting guns that they are obviously too inexperienced to control.  Of course they're going to hurt themselves.  The people filming know exactly what might happen.  That's like teaching your 16 year old how...
  9. yellowmosquito

1866 - Post your Videos!

Post your videos for 1866 here! (Some videos I found on the interwebs.  Thank you very much to the creators!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV3isR1Tys8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuleqi9zwnA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGbyYGSl-mg
  10. yellowmosquito

Post your ideas for spoken dialog lines here

We've recently had some offers from some very talented vocal performers (lumikant, rejenorst, and others) to record sound clips for us.  The only problem is: We need dialog lines! I know from reading these forums that many of you are really, REALLY big fans of the western genre, and are very...
  11. yellowmosquito

How do I insert a new line (carriage return or line feed) into a dialog?

Pretty basic question that I've just never found the answer for:  How do I insert a new line (carriage return, line feed, etc...) into a dialog?  I want more control over my text! Thanks in advance!
  12. yellowmosquito

1866 - Bug Reports (v0.8 only)

Please report any bugs or unintended effects for 1866 v0.8 here.  This includes crashes, spelling errors, etc...  (If you are not playing the current release of beta 0.8, then do not post bugs on this thread! This will just confuse us and slow us down!) PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ABOUT A...
  13. yellowmosquito

A great spaghetti site for fans

I came across this site in my research today:  Shobary's Spaghetti Westerns The site has tons of detailed, accurate information on just about everything from the genre you can think of.  Have fun! ym
  14. yellowmosquito

Why is my cowboy bald when I put a hat on?

Some of you are still wondering "Why is my cowboy bald when I put my hat on?" As you may know, we are aware of this problem.  Unfortunately, this problem is largely due to the way M&B treats helmets. We don't have a good solution right now, but hopefully the developers will find one in a...
  15. yellowmosquito

Multimeshing Helmets

Please, please, please add multimesh support for helmets.  Dain Ironfoot first suggested this way back in this thread, but it hasn't happened yet! Any mod that uses helmets that show hair has major problems getting hair to show up with them.  I am aware of the itp_doesnt_cover_hair flag, but...
  16. yellowmosquito

1866 - Help Needed

Hey everyone! We hope you are enjoying 1866 for what it is so far.  Many people have noted that it is quite fun now, but that there are still some obvious problems to be fixed.  We completely agree.  :wink:  We are doing our best to make 1866 great, but we can always use help from skilled...
  17. yellowmosquito

Voice Acting Dialog Suggestions

Please suggest lines for spoken Dialog to be used in 1866 in this thread.  These can be used during battles, in town scenes, or when armies are encountered on the world map: As an example, look at one line suggested (and acted here) by rejenorst: "Sometimes you get a lot of lawless bastards...
  18. yellowmosquito

1866 - Banners

If you like 1866, we encourage you to put a banner in your signature to help spread the word. [url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,150.0.html] [url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,150.0.html]...
  19. yellowmosquito

Poll: Who do you fight for?

Whether it be for a civilization or for a gang, who do you fight for?
  20. yellowmosquito

Module Loading Screen - Press any key to continue?

I was working on a mod (1866) today, and I realized that I never get to read any of our custom hints that show at the loading screen.  Things are loading quickly, and that is awesome.  What isn't awesome is that some of our hints are rather long, and I'm not fast enough to read 95% of them. :P...
Back
Top Bottom