Search results for query: *

• Users: Aklis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Aklis

Some guy is using skvor's art on Total War Center

Just wanted to give everyone (skvor in particular I guess) a heads up that someone is using Vikingr art to promote his viking-themed mod for Total War: Attila over at Total War Center: Link
  2. Aklis

[Repolished 1.05] Villagers are walking into walls

Far too often when I enter villages I find them devoid of people, only to find villagers walking into walls and just standing there, like this: It's not a gamebreaking issue by any means but it's very silly to see.
  3. Aklis

Why isn't the shield wall an actual shield wall?

In yet another stunning display of Viking Conquest's mediocrity, the shield wall is not a wall of shields. It's a rather loose collection of troops in staggered order, with large gaps in between them. Given the already poor AI in Mount & Blade, this allows your enemy to simply rush through those...
  4. Aklis

List of banners?

Is there/could someone make a list of banners, showing which banner historically belonged to which clan?
  5. Aklis

Penalties for having multiple clans in your army?

Are there any penalties for having soldiers from multiple clans/provinces in your army?
  6. Aklis

Why people suck at siege

So. The most played server right now is the 84e_NW_siege server. It seems people enjoy siege, no? So why are people so mindblowingly bad at it?! The reason is simple. People are afraid. The defending side invariably seems to be the more popular choice no matter the factions, because people...
  7. Aklis

A Fyrning's Tale

I do not really expect anyone to actually read this. It started out as an idea of writing about the Fyrningas and their "adventures", but this is the end product. I had most of it written when I decided to scrap the project, but it was just lying there, looking all sad and abandoned, so I...
  8. Aklis

Blood of the Vikings - Viking Documentary

Blood of the Vikings is a five-part documentary made in 2001 and traces the Viking lineage in the British Isles. While some information may be outdated, it is still very good if you are interested in this sort of thing, which I assume many of you are considering the nature of the mod.
  9. Aklis

SP Musket Era [WFaS] Highlanders

The year is 1743. Twenty-eight years ago, James Stuart, a Catholic claimant to the thrones of both Scotland and England, attempted to overthrow the Protestant House of Hanover in what would become the Jacobite Rising of 1715. Behind him, a number of Scottish clans rose, but after a number of...
  10. Aklis

Thoughts behind the tournaments?

This is a brilliant mod. I am enjoying myself as a Scottish character fighting to overthrow King Edward. I have only one complaint. The tournaments. They are utterly ridiculous and unbalanced. I mean, the native tournaments aren't the best, but they are at least balanced. These? Not so much...
Back
Top Bottom