Search results for query: *

• Users: Golodir
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Golodir

[NC2021] Suggestions

SUGGESTIONS If you have any question or you want to suggest something, feel free to do it here!
  2. Golodir

[NC2021] Rules and Regulations

»RULESET« »INDEX Behavior Rules § 1 Maturity and Respect § 2 Cheating Tournament Rules § 3 Tournament Format § 4 Scheduling § 5 Maps & Factions Roster Rules § 6 Team Rosters § 7 Player Specifications § 8 Transfers § 9 Multiteaming Match Rules § 10 Match Server § 11 Gathering Players § 12...
  3. Golodir

[NC2021] Administration

ADMINISTRATORS ArniSteamTaleWorlds dOGLSteamTaleWorlds HairlessSteamTaleWorlds chowskiSteamTaleWorlds
  4. Golodir

[NC2021] Warnings and Suspensions

BANS & SUSPENSIONS Date Nickname Reason Duration TBA TBA TBA TBA WARNINGS Date Nickname Reason TBA TBA TBA
  5. Golodir

INT Completed [Nation's Cup 2021] Announcement & Signups

After much deliberation and intense discussion in the darkest reaches of the Bannerlord community, the Nation's Cup 2021 is finally happening. The Nation's Cup is a time-honoured tradition in the Warband community, so it would be inexcusable for there to be no proper Nations Cup itteration in...
  6. Golodir

nerf couch pls

https://clips.twitch.tv/TolerantSmilingDiscAsianGlow-3De_Y2OIeQF6qMGs I think the clip is self explanatory, but in case someone don't get it: this is pure nonsense that you can one hit two guys in a row with 1 or 1.5 second difference between couches, either make a working cooldown for the...
  7. Golodir

complaint to whoever's responsible for the bans in-game

Hi, I was banned for "very innaproriate name" as shown in the screenshot below: You can find my current steam nickname here, and I'd like to receive an explanation about why my nickname is "very innaproriate name", and even if it is somehow the truth (you can find out the meaning of word...
  8. Golodir

ETA on Duel?

? xD Xd xd XD @AVRC the hmmmng maybe 12 javs isn't too much genius @NIN3 the double agent @MArdA TaleWorlds the one that doesn't do his job @Callum the skared guy that ran away to reddit cuz can't handle pressure from TRYHARD PLAYERS
  9. Golodir

cancel the tournament in 1 week

it's been almost a month of the game not working properly, therefore making it impossible to play any kind of matches properly, so maybe if developers won't fix the game in 1 week, just cancel the tournament? I really don't feel to be obliged to some tournament on a game that's not working and...
  10. Golodir

Nations Cup on Bannerlord - discussion

Hi, basically just wanted to gather community thoughts on whether the NC should be continued to host on Bannerlord or no. I am aware that there was an attempt of hosting similar tournament and it was a failure, but it wasn't exactly NC was it?
  11. Golodir

10 postulates of Hairless aka how to make ur game better

1. Nerf cav to the point of it being dnabraW of level op, not current broken ****.(remove WW/SS, nerf couch/reduce lance dmg). Nerfing horse hp is not needed. Make it like warband that if you stab cavalry with a spear, you also deal damage to rider, not just horse. 2. Make all movement speeds of...
  12. Golodir

EU INT Duel European Duel Tournament III [32/32] [WINNER - Arni]

EUROPEAN DUEL TOURNAMENT III SIGNUPS END ONCE THERE ARE 32 PEOPLE SIGNED UP SIGNUPS END ONCE THERE ARE 32 PEOPLE SIGNED UP SIGNUPS END ONCE THERE ARE 32 PEOPLE SIGNED UP SIGNUPS END ONCE THERE ARE 32 PEOPLE SIGNED UP TOURNAMENT STARTED Welcome to the third European duel tournament...
  13. Golodir

A.I. Points [Ratings of MP players in Bannerlord]

A.I. POINTS Arni · Inspire The list takes into the account BEAST 4 and pickups, out of that individually, we're valuing performance in different aspects such as pure mechanical skill, teamplay, experience and game sense. The list is going to be updated after each major tournament. INFANTRY...
  14. Golodir

EU Duel Completed European Duel Tournament [WINNER - APRIKOSENMANN]

EUROPEAN DUEL TOURNAMENT SIGNUPS END 22/05/20 SIGNUPS END 22/05/20 SIGNUPS END 22/05/20 SIGNUPS END 22/05/20 TOURNAMENT STARTED Welcome to the first European duel tournament for Bannerlord! This tournament will take place after the signups end.. RULESET 1v1 dueling tournament...
  15. Golodir

[NC2019] Group Stage Week 2

GROUP STAGE - WEEK 2 7.10.2019 - 13.10.2019 GROUP A Turkey 9-6 United Kingdom 1 Spain 2-12 Poland Germany 5-11 France     GROUP B Belgium & Netherlands 12-2 Poland 2 Austria & Switzerland 2-12 Russia & Ukraine...
  16. Golodir

[NC2019] Bans, Suspensions & Warnings

BANS & SUSPENSIONS DateNicknameReasonDuration 13.09.2019EduardCheatingPermanent 13.09.2019OdinCheatingPermanent 13.09.2019NessaCheatingPermanent 10.10.2019BladeInappropriate behaviour3 Weeks WARNINGS [center] DateNicknameReason 10.10.2019SurkanWrong name 10.10.2019KawaiiWrong name...
  17. Golodir

[NC2019] Map Information

MAP  INFORMATION CLOSED MAPS FORT OF HONOUR MOUNTAIN FORTRESS NAVAL OUTPOST SAN'DI'BOUSH VERLOREN LEGACY TOWN OPEN MAPS CASTELLUM FROSTHAVEN FIELD BY THE RIVER WATERFALL REVERAN VILLAGE RIVER VILLAGE
  18. Golodir

[NC2019] Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS This will be the place for the administration to post announcements regarding Nations Cup 2019.
Back
Top Bottom