complaint to whoever's responsible for the bans in-game

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was banned for "very innaproriate name" as shown in the screenshot below:

n7Gp19w.png

You can find my current steam nickname here, and I'd like to receive an explanation about why my nickname is "very innaproriate name", and even if it is somehow the truth (you can find out the meaning of word Hohol here), there's nothing written about steam names in your code of conduct.

I'd like the whoever guy is responsible for in-game bans come here and explain urself, cuz so far the ban seems a bit "wrong".

@Dejan

I am Ukrainian myself and in Ukrainian it means exactly what does it means according to the wiki, you also can check out this link, tho I didn't come here to play the game of words, because it's meaningless as even if it's somehow offensive, there's still nothing written about steam names in their code of conduct.

Are you guys trolling too? This took me one minute.
Ah now it makes sense. Although still, it's a bit PC move imo. I mean chat section in the game is toxic af anyway and there are a lot of remove-kebab like people in the game and I haven't seen them getting banned.
Still, using a slur-like name is stupid for sure and less stupid nicknames isn't a bad thing.
I am Ukrainian myself
Well... Crimeans were Ukranians too, on paper, but they were Pro-Russian and caused a lot of trouble which is still on going as you already know. There is Гоголь and хохол and your name is the latter. Which is the stereotypical Ukrainian cossack style haircut that has been used as slur as far as I can see ( based on my limited research )

I am Ukrainian myself and in Ukrainian it means exactly what does it means according to the wiki
I've seen enough of MP trolls to know they keep trying to find ways to be offensive and then pretend it's nothing. Besides you identify as a Russian from Moscow on your Steam profile. Something a Ukrainian wouldn't do.
EDIT: WTF, you just changed that info to Ukraine???

Why do you people think you can get away with childish lies like this??

I've seen enough of MP trolls to know they keep trying to find ways to be offensive and then pretend it's nothing. Besides you identify as a Russian from Moscow on your Steam profile. Something a Ukrainian wouldn't do.
Why do you people think you can get away with childish lies like this??

DHGJXsk.png

Steam is basically asking for your current location, it doesn't means that setting Russia, Moscow (which is my current location) automatically makes me a russian. You can see by yourself here that there are plenty of Ukrainians in Russia, tho I'm pretty sure you from Europe or whenever you are from, know better what a Ukrainian wouldn't do.

Steam is basically asking for your current location, it doesn't means that setting Russia, Moscow (which is my current location) automatically makes me a russian. You can see by yourself here that there are plenty of Ukrainians in Russia, tho I'm pretty sure you from Europe or whenever you are from, know better what a Ukrainian wouldn't do.
Changing your personal info just minutes ago says you are a liar and a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom