Search results for query: *

• Users: Khamukkamu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Khamukkamu

SP Medieval [WB] Deeds of Arms and Chivalry

"We've never heard About a marvel quite so great, For all the heroes who have lived In history can't measure up In bravery against the Maid.” ― Christine de Pizan" Description: Deeds of Arms and Chivalry is a modification for Mount & Blade: Warband which focuses on the Hundred Years War...
  2. Khamukkamu

SP Sci-Fi SWC: The New Order Edition

"The New Order of peace has triumphed over the shadowy secrecy of shameful magicians. The direction of our course is clear. I will lead the Empire to glories beyond imagining." - Emperor Palpatine Description: A Warband Port of the M&B 1.011 Modification Star Wars Conquest by Swyter and...
  3. Khamukkamu

SP Medieval [WB] 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans - La Relance (Hundred Years War Submod)

A Submod for 1429 Hundred Years War by FantasyWarrior Major Changes: Coding: Complete Port of the Module System to WB 1.171 Uses (most of) WB 1.71 Scripts and Triggers Uses some of VC Scripts & Triggers Uses Lav's WRECK compiler New Features: Motomataru's Formations / FormAI (VC...
  4. Khamukkamu

AI vs AI Map Battles (Autocalc)

Hi all, Tried searching, but didn't see if this was asked / talked about by the devs or the community yet, but I was wondering how AI vs AI Map Battles (i.e Autocalc) will be handled in Bannerlord? In M&B / WB, it is dealt with in a very simple way (imo, too simple), using number of troops &...
  5. Khamukkamu

SP Dark Ages [Add-On] D'ya Like Dags? - Viking Conquest Dog Companion Special Attacks

Tired of your War Dag that don't bite? A War Dag that just bumps into big burly men, thinking they'd fall? A War Dag that just eats all your sausages, and just keeps on getting fat? Is that even a War Dag* anymore? Then I've got something just for you! This Add-on gives your War Dag a...
  6. Khamukkamu

Mod Game Design Q & A

Hi all, Wasn't sure if I needed to make a new thread for this, but was also not sure if the Mod Maker's Q&A thread would be the right place to ask game design questions. Basically, I'd like to ask the community some game design questions, but I felt that asking within our own mod's topic might...
  7. Khamukkamu

OSP Code QoL Modified Custom 3rd Person Camera for WB

Hi all, I'd like to share this modified Custom Camera code that I implemented in TLD, originally by dunde within the Script Exchange Thread. I've modified it to add another preset (inspired by La Grandmaster's Camera Presets in The Reckoning.) I've also added the ability to 'switch shoulders'...
  8. Khamukkamu

Having 'operation_set_version' in module.ini requires VC

Hi all, Just would like to ask why having the below code in module.ini: operation_set_version = 1166  # to force new version of engine API requires Viking Conquest (i.e I put that code in module.ini and when I start the game, I am asked for VC Serial Key. Commenting out leads to Warband...
  9. Khamukkamu

B Info Module System Of Trolls, Orcs, and Elves: Experiments using SCALE from module_skins.py

Hi all, I've been helping out expand TLD and one of the issues I wanted to look into was with regards to Orcs/Dwarves and the issues that come up due to their small size (i.e small meshes and small skeletons). Issues: Orcs / Dwarves, when used by players, will have a bad camera angle due to...
  10. Khamukkamu

Using a FXAA injector meant for Skyrim AKA Messing with the occult

Hello, I would like to preface this by saying that I have minimum to no technical / computer skills whatsoever. All i know, regarding mods, are how to install it properly and make it work. Anyways, There is a FXAA injector called Himmelsrand that I have been using for skyrim. (I like it...
Back
Top Bottom