Using a FXAA injector meant for Skyrim AKA Messing with the occult

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I would like to preface this by saying that I have minimum to no technical / computer skills whatsoever. All i know, regarding mods, are how to install it properly and make it work.

Anyways,

There is a FXAA injector called Himmelsrand that I have been using for skyrim. (I like it better than ENB or the "official" FXAA injector).

Just for the heck of it, I used it on Mount and Blade (to make TLD look even more amazing).

I backed up the original d3d9_31.dll, deleted it from the M&B folder, then replaced it with the d3d9.dll of the injector. I extracted everything else in the M&B folder.

Voila.. it works. Pressing the pause button activates/deactivates it.

So now im playing TLD with this injector. Everything seems to be working fine. No crashes or whatsoever after about 3 hours of playing.

The only problem that seems to occur is when I exit the game: An error pops up which states: "The D3D device has a non-zero reference..."

Only seems to occur whenever I exit the game to windows. Other than that, everything is fine.

Tested it on all custom battles (of TLD), campaign map, battles in campaign.

I am sure it has something to do with me removing the old d3d9_31.dll.

My question is, is it possible to use BOTH dlls and will that stop this crash? or is there anyway to use that Injector without the crash? Like I said in the preface, I have no technical expertise when it comes to these. I just like messing around with stuff

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom