Search results for query: *

• Users: JohnT
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Why is Hello World-ish mod example not being detected by launcher

Hi, After some research & reading last night, just attempted to create the most basic ("Hello, world!") style mod placeholder but even that didn't work for me. Here is the YouTube video I tried to follow: One of the comments is asking whether 1.5.0 is the problem as he too, just like me, have...
  2. [UI] Can I add a new button next to 'Kick from clan'?

Hello all, Recently got Bannerlord and have about 120 hours logged in already. Just had a small modding idea and started checking documentation and the few YouTube guides I could find. My question is: Is it possible to add a new button next to 'Kick from clan'? I have been reading the modding...
  3. AI enemy factions always target Player's castle?

Does the AI enemy factions always target Player's castle as a rule? Or is it due to my -60 honor rating? I pick the castles at the far end of the kingdom and also in the middle, in both cases they travel through our realm and target my castle as the first target. Then our idiot ruler makes...
  4. Allocating Fiefs - What do you do?

Fellow Kings, I was wondering how do YOU allocate your fiefs? Some questions I have: [list type=decimal] What type (town/castle/vil) / how many fiefs do you keep to yourself? And how did you come up with this composition? What is your fief allocation policy for your vassals? Any...
  5. Rome CTD?

Can Rome be taken as of rev57? I remember there was a CTD issue with it earlier, is it fixed now? He keeps declaring war on me, after each truce repeats the aggression, I wish to conclude this matter if possible...
  6. The Unavoidable Decline and Fall of the French Empire? Rebalance?

What's up with the (in-game) French? I think they need some help! They start with an excellent position, with good lords and armies. Several city and castles, perhaps the highest concentration in the whole world? one flank -west- protected with the ocean, one flank -south- protected with...
  7. YouTube Video Guide - Making Money & Renown @Tournaments

EDIT - MOVIE #2 - see the new & improved tournament movie (now with weapon breaking=ON) here. When I started playing 1257 AD, in my first days with almost zero armor/weapon and a donkey-like horse my first problem was making money... I overcame this with the help of lots of forum digging [all...
  8. Howto disable automatic camera movement in campaign map?

I have been searching for this, pretty basic so it should be somewhere but still can't  find any results so here it is: In the campaign map, when I click to a destination spot/city/village, my party starts moving and the camera starts sliding/moving automatically. I want to change this behavior...
  9. If you too are tired of clicking your mouse...

When transferring troops from/to garrison, sometimes I click a few hundred times especially when moving troops between castles. I was tired of this and wanted to find a better method... Long story cut short, this works great, I just move the mouse on 'Take' / 'Give' button to transfer troops...
  10. Increasing relations with a village?

Playing as French vassal, I was ruthlessly plundering south England real bad (i.e. -100 relations). Finally we got a foothold on the Island with two castles and now looking forward to conquering it all. The only problem is, due to past actions, I cannot recruit from the newly conquered English...
  11. Is there a cheat to give a fief to the player?

I need to take my fief back, I built a castle in Calais village, and lost the Castle (and attached village) the day it was complete due to weak auto-spawning-garrison. Now I have the castle back but lost the village due to this single day sneak attack. Is there a cheat to take it back? It is...
  12. The 1257 AD Index

THE 1257 AD INDEX - THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW & MORE! Is there anything else that should be listed here? Post below and we will add... Thanks... * {Section 1} CREDITS * {Section 2} CURRENT REVISION & DOWNLOAD INFORMATION -- HOW TO INSTALL --- outdated information * {Section 3}...
  13. Want to rename my Kingdom. Is it possible?

Is it possible to rename my Kingdom? I can't find an in-game menu, can I edit some text file or any other method?
  14. {Question} How can I backup / restore companions WITH their equipment?

Hi, Sorry if this is covered before, I did a quick search for backup in Forge section and nothing relevant returned. PROBLEM BACKGROUND THE REQUIREMENTS ANY HELP ON THIS IS MUCH APPRECIATED. Thanks in advance...
  15. ANYONE SEEN Lucy?!

Hi Guys, Lucy is missing, need your help!  She is a lovely red horse, highest tier, not the fastest but the best armored. I guess category is called 'Barded Destrier'. Her stats is armor=48, speed=38, maneuver=40, change=42, HP=95. Now I can find horses with exactly the same stats in different...
  16. HOWTO *REGAIN* most of the accomplishments from a previous game state

Greetings 1257AD Fans, As you know the game is under revision and being improved constantly. Personally, I do not want to 'freeze' my revision and play the game with that frozen version. However, I do not want to scratch my 'accomplishments' whenever there is an update either. I understand...
  17. Tips -- Forging a strong Kingdom

Getting closer to starting my own Kingdom, I have been browsing the forum for tips and the tips below is what I already know. Would love to see more tips from experienced 1257AD players please? Thanks in advance! [list type=decimal] FUTURE LORDS (COMPANIONS) - Gather as many companions as...
  18. Unable to access inventory during battle (only in some battlefields)

Hi, Fantastic mod, thank you for all your hard work!  :) I'm using the latest SVN version just checked out tonight and couldn't stop playing since! I had a small issue, as there were no music at all, however some forum research helped me fixing that, now I do have music (lovely BTW), in fact...
Back
Top Bottom