Search results for query: *

• Users: Jammy
  • Order by date
  1. Jammy

♦17th Regiment of Foot (Royal Leicestershire Regiment) ♦ Recruiting!

Just to clarify, the 17th is inactive in terms of linebattles and events until either BCoF or Bannerlord, but the title is still in use by our members, some of whom still play NW.
    The 17th remains a part of Alera Gaming, the community which grew from expansions to the 17th in other games. Our teamspeak host name remains aleragaming.com

We wish Aesir gaming all the best, but kindly request that they don't pull a Ted Cruz on us. We are still very much alive with a healthy (and growing) community.
  2. Jammy

Tiki .... why did you leave us to run away to Tibet  :cry:
  3. Jammy

The_Dane said:
    Jammy said:
    The_Dane said:
    Jammy likes to put an orange in his armpit.
    It was a secret Dane D:

D: Sowwy!
    *sobs*
  4. Jammy

The_Dane said:
    Jammy likes to put an orange in his armpit.
    It was a secret Dane D:
  5. Jammy

EU_Union - Server thread and rules

Your Unban request was locked on both our forum and on taleworlds by admins.
    You are not going to be unbanned so stop commenting on this thread as it will not get you anywhere.
  6. Jammy

Why I should not have been banned

Raging Womble said:
    You can refer to that as much as you like, but actually getting involved in a discussion with the wider community, not just your admins wouldn't hurt would it?
    As it states on there we are working on a new map and with it a new rule set. Just because we are not partaking in discussions does not mean we are not taking on board what the majority say. We will on our website ask what people want in the new rule set and of course we will read threads such as the one linked to me. However this thread was made because of your ban. It is now concluded with the statements in answer to your question.
  7. Jammy

17th_Bern said:
    We are looking into creating a new ruleset.

We are also looking into a new map and are mid creating one.

These things take time. we are a server that regularly exceeds 100 players. with that many players you cannot hurry changes like this, we're not some 5 player a day server that can afford to instantly change its rules without fear of possible damage.

If you truly want decent change then you will give it the time it needs. we are reading ALL OF THIS. every suggestion is discussed every possible outcome is discussed. We are trying to find the balance between RP and the non RP players. it is not easy and as i said unlike most we actually have something to loose by hasty undiscussed changes.
    Again I refer to that
  8. Jammy

Jammy said:
    You will remain banned indefinitely due to reasons stated by Bern and the loving way you communicate with your fellow members of the community that hold a different view just confirms another reason why you should be banned.
    This Topic is just turning into a rage fest so I believe it is time to lock it.
  9. Jammy

Raging Womble said:
    Jehovahkiin said:
    Ajrt said:
    The example of how to address it is terrible. That sort of post won't ever get anything done. There's a more eloquent way to do it than the one womble has used in the past but I think he's improved as evidenced by many of his posts in this thread.
    If your post which aims to create change directly challenges one of the admins (say, for example, you were to blame, let's say, Ryzen (nothing personal), for being unfair), then he is unlikely to change, and will probably lead to a confrontation. If you approach it another way, letting Ryzen know that you know an admin is breaking the rules, it allows that admin to correct his behaviour without facing humiliation or loss of face. In the same way, people saying things about how terrible Jarl Balruuf as an admin is (I personally have no objection to him) will just cause him to go on the offensive, and be much less likely to change, as it would make him look bad. Saying admins won't change if you directly challenge them isn't a personal criticism, its just how most people behave.

Thanks Sigmund Freud for the psychology lesson, however, as someone who has played this game alot longer than you, I get the idea that most admins are power hungry bastards.
    And to bring the topic back after that lovely comment Raging Womble.
    You will remain banned indefinitely due to reasons stated by Bern and the loving way you communicate with your fellow members of the community that hold a different view just confirms another reason why you should be banned.
    This Topic is just turning into a rage fest so I believe it is time to lock it.
  10. Jammy

Armie_knock said:
    I was talking to Jammy, he ninjad.

Why do you need to carry it out at your forum?.cuz u can ban,mute and talk like if u are special cuz its ur server and forum. Union admins are soooo special.
    Ignoring the insults and back to the topic at hand.
    We use our own personal  forum as it is where we look into complaints and unban requests. If people raise issues on there we will look into it. However insulting us on Taleworlds and then demanding the admins to be polite and civil, and demanding your unban is not going to get you anywhere.

Our forum will be improved over time, but i believe it is the best way to deal with unbans and other issues in order to not spam tale worlds threads every day.
  11. Jammy

Raging Womble said:
    When a general debate as to rule sets takes place, that shouldn't happen in  a private forum. That happens here. The fact that none of your admins took part in the discussion is disappointing. Furthermore, If you look at the logs you will see during this complaint I was polite constantly.
    If it is a debate about  the ruleset of EU Union then it should be carried out on the EU Union forum.
  12. Jammy

Raging Womble said:
    Firstly jammy I would like to point out that the complaint on the united forums was dealt with in my favour- I got a refund and unban.
    Secondly, you don't seem to want to take in any suggestions with regards to the rules. Look at the "yet another one" thread. At which point do you or other key members of your team take part in the discussion?
    And jarl, doing that would be as you say "metagaming" as I don't know his name I'd play how you insist- your only solution to metagaming is metagaming. PW was not designed for this and with all due respect, the 17th and jarlbalruff seem to be fairly new to this community and shoving rp down their necks and ignoring what key community members are saying really isn't the best way to run a setver. Secondly one of those unban requests is on this case. I was hesitant to make it, as your admins told me I could never be unbanned. Furthermore, why you need 4 admins surrounding me when I got banned is beyond me and I cant quite remember who said it, but one of you said "Who would like the honour of banning him?". Is this really the correct approach to admining a server which holds the majority of the playerbase?
    Okay when it comes down to the rules we do accept suggestions and criticism when it is made on the correct forum. Which to my knowledge it has yet to be done. I would be more than happy to take part in a discussion via ts or on our personal forum.

In addition as for your statement that the 17th is new to the community, that is a generalization. Most of the 17th do not play it yet the ones who do have played it for a very long time. My in game name is LadyPenelope, i used to be known for the Republic in RCC about a year ago. Since then I have been an active member of this community.
    As for you Ban I was not there when you where banned so i am not aware of this but as stated you have to follow the correct channels for unban's. As for what you state if it is true then I will be having a serious conversation with my admin team as it is not the professional manor that the community expects, although that is 2 sided and admin team does not always get treated with respect.
  13. Jammy

Raging Womble said:
    I haven't a any point in this thread insulted them today. If I didn't break there rules what justification do they have to ban me
    That is indeed true and I respect you for that.
    That being said you cannot deny you have been very aggressive in the past to both the server as a whole and to individual admins for example - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,268004.msg6413260.html#msg6413260
    As some very wise people have said it is a private run server as is every other server and as such we run it and the admins work on it due to caring about the community, they are not paid and have to do a demanding and sometimes stressful job.
    You have been told to raise these bans on the forum, yet you continue to raise these on here and looking up on your history on here you seem to do it a great deal way before Union was even created.

It also appears you have been banned from other servers in the past for similar reasons.
    - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,217266.msg5588600.html#msg5588600

You have been banned as I can see for multiple reasons, multiple times (this is all i could dig up from our archives)
    http://pw-union.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?11589
    http://pw-union.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?10642
    and each time have been "Trying to "turn over a new leaf" yet we must ask ourselves how many times are we going to give you another chance.

In conclusion If you follow the standard procedure on our forum your unban will be considered, that being said considering the amounts of times you have been banned and dealt with by a number of admins you ban will most likely stay. However it should be noted that taking up this problem in the wrong channels will not help you get unbanned any faster and will in fact slow the process further.
  14. Jammy

NW (or Custom Module/Game) + Voice Server hosting (EU-hosted)

Post edited - Prices reduced and we can now offer standalone web hosting for those who would be interested
  15. Jammy

It was a great battle with the 44th, Very close fought 7 - 3 to the 17th in the end  :smile:
  16. Jammy

Okay This Thread is now Back to announcements again

If you Are not already aware Salva Revoked our rights to use Borderlands (evidence below)

Salva said:
    I have talked with all mappers who were involved with the map "Borderlands". Guard has withdrawn all his rights towards the permissions and Von_Blucher gave me all the responsibilities to handle the permissions. With other words, I am in charge of giving out the permission of the map to certain Server's. So with these words I repeat:

With being in charge of handling the permission of using the map "Borderlands", I do not allow the Server EU_Union to use it anymore.

As such we have switched to Lowlands for the time being, by request of Salva, until we finish development on our new map. More news about our new map will be published here and on our website in the coming weeks. We would like to thank the community and admin team for their hard work in this difficult time. In addition the Head Admin team is currently being voted in by the admin staff, which will help the server and help it grow and prosper after these difficult weeks. I hope we can continue to push forward and improve the map, for you our loyal community members.
  17. Jammy

Salva said:
    *ADMIN* [WFG_Adm_LadyPenelope] > [Erk] Salva wanted admin to mess bout with after he resigned on the server - *ADMIN* [WFG_Adm_LadyPenelope] > [Erk] we said no as we dont want people who will abuse admin

So you didnt gave me permissions because you dont want an abusing admin?

Are you serious?

2 things spring to mind

1) that was after you locked out taleworld's thread and after you took down the domain name, As a result you attacked the server and thus in my eyes is classed as abusing your power.

2) You spoke to Gishank and said you did not want rights anymore and that was after that conversation. If you would make your mind up i doubt this would have even happened

Just wanted to clarify that. However that being said I agree with LE HI that this should be settled in a private manner. Hence why I stopped posting on here.
  18. Jammy

Stoniestppper said:
    Jammy said:
    Stoniestppper said:
    Guard, with the admin powers I had at the time I had no chance at all to spawn gold or anything to benefit myself, you removed the gold giving powers after I spawned a admin horse to assist someone in getting out of a glitch and I asked Jammy about that and he said it was because I apperantly abused it, which I did not, I'd love to see the logs of me abusing it. I was against the rules because they were stupid and un-needed to improve the server also I solved more complaints in ten minutes then your system did in one hour, so Guard in the minds of most of the admin team then, you were the problem.
    So I am the Problem, Guard is the problem, Bern and Vodka and the current admin team are the problem. In addition the Rules and the server are the Problem. And Salva is the messiah

images
    I never said he was, did I now?
    You did not attribute any blame to Salva and rather past on the Blame to the current leadership. If you are not happy with the rules then it is joint blame, Salva was in charge at the time. However we where members of the admin team and as such hold joint blame for the rules. However we are trying to change the rules and I hope you will give us the chance to introduce changes without attacking and criticizing before we even have the chance to change anything.
Back
Top Bottom