Search results for query: *

1. TheDrunkenMoron

Assistance with an old sword

Hi there, I was wondering if some of the sword goons here could lend a hand. A while ago, I received a couple of Tulwars from my uncle. There not exactly pristine condition, considering the shaft (thin little metal pole inside) is starting to wobble, and he sharpened them with what appears to...
  2. TheDrunkenMoron

Swadians: To me!

You gonna let dez boys walk all over us? Come on, if you have a bit of noble blood in those veins of yours, join the cause. Rise up with us and conquer Taleworlds in a storm of blood and iron (and chargers). Come with us fellow knights. Our blood is pure and true! join us in your forum profile...
  3. TheDrunkenMoron

Magic Circle Festival: ManoWars 4 day festival of metal

**** you Germany. You get all the good stuff. If anyone from TW is going to be able to go, tell me of the glories that occured! http://www.magiccirclefestival.com/indexenglish.html
  4. TheDrunkenMoron

The Best image in the universe

see how many you can guess!
  5. TheDrunkenMoron

Sony falling to the occult!

Who wouldn't want to be there? It sounds classy. http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23394277-details/Slaughter:%20Horror%20at%20Sony's%20depraved%20promotion%20stunt%20with%20decapitated%20goat/article.do?expand=true#StartComments
  6. TheDrunkenMoron

SeaLab 2021: Random goodness & secret at end of post

Anyway, alot of people seem to hate americans for some odd reason, but this is a reason to love them. I believe that only a few people (aka. Prince, my fellow Canadian) will understand this messed up humour, but what the hell. The plot focuses on an old cartoon known as sealab 2020...
  7. TheDrunkenMoron

Armed Assault

The sequal to Operation Flashpoint, armed assault takes games to new levels with it's sex www.armedassault.com Pity theres no release for us in North America, i'll have to download buy a copy from the UK. If anyone wants to get the demo, let's play some coop!
  8. TheDrunkenMoron

The Real Ghostbusters: The cartoon of all time

The name speaks for itself, got all kinds of wacky hyjinks that they get into. This one is called the Collect Call of Cathulhu (i think the name was changed somewhat), It even includes the Necronomicon and a reference of Lovecraft! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXX_HrgX0LQ PS. You won't like...
  9. TheDrunkenMoron

PVK II: The ultimate showdown!

This thread is for the beta of Pirates, Vikings, and Knights. Pirates Vikings & Knights 2 beta released Combat is kind of Mount & Blade ish, but i'd compare it more to dark messiah.
  10. TheDrunkenMoron

WIP shots of all new models.

This thread shows the new models that will be used in the mod's next version TheDrunkenMoron's Work: Hey, seeing how I seem to contribute a model every 9 months, i've decided to open up my own thread to torment you with bad eye candy! Anyway, i sent these images to highlander and volt., so...
  11. TheDrunkenMoron

Synergy: 2.1

New patch for it, i remember starting a thread for it a bloody year ago. anyway, they release a new patch (i showed you 1.0), and im trying to shamelessly promote something im not a part of, now at least download it or look at the screens! im lonely at the moment on it  :|
  12. TheDrunkenMoron

Making your own Sake

Hey, i actually did this, but i was wondering if it's going to work. so far, using these instructions (http://www.geocities.co.jp/Foodpia/1751/sake.html), i'm letting it ferment at the moment. It smells like cheap dimestore wine at the moment (the kind your grandparents seem to love) with a...
  13. TheDrunkenMoron

Killing Floor, and Farcry Co-Op

2 mods that are fun to play, both just had new versions released, i thought it would be good to make 1 big thread Forum's for killing floor, has download links http://mrkadish.proboards40.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1154898810 ModDB news piece on Farcry Co-Op...
  14. TheDrunkenMoron

pikes, and the main page

firstly, i have been here for awhile, but i have not bothered to suggest these, fearing they had been suggested before. well, lets get started 1. pikes, spears, glaives and pain!     Many movies and history have shown that the spear was a deadly weapon, destroying cavalry and the fool who jumps...
  15. TheDrunkenMoron

Age of Conan: the MMORPG

so, anyone looking at it aswell? it looks like it is shaping up to be great (judging from the combat system told on gamespy, and all the other interviews). discuss!
  16. TheDrunkenMoron

making a helmet

hey, i was wondering how to add this into my game. it's a kabuto that has the masamune crest (the giant moon) on it. although i can't use the newest version of the game, i would be comptemt in using it now. so i ask, what do i do after i make the mesh? i wouln't mind if someone could texture...
  17. TheDrunkenMoron

Cannot start .75

now, before you say that there was another thread for this, i can tell you my computer is a newer model, and has a good display adaptor, A NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700LE. Oddly enough, i could run .50 good enough, so what is wrong? when i start up the actual program (not the menu), it flicks back and...
  18. TheDrunkenMoron

can any one texture this?

hey, i made this and have got it in the game (fun to use, overpowered though). but texturing this sucker is to much of a challenge for me, as i don't know how to do the real stuff. anyway, send me a PM and ill send it over to you as a scaled obj. (this is just it in blender). it's 408, which is...
  19. TheDrunkenMoron

Texturing for dummies

AKA: me, and people that have no clue whatsoever for this lesson, im going to show you how to use existing mount and blade textures for your weapon. the program used for this is Wings3d (i make the actual weapons in blender though, wings is far easier to texture in) 1. for the first step...
  20. TheDrunkenMoron

Chuck Norris Video Game

CAN YOU DEFEAT THE MASSACRE NINJA's?! http://hallpass.com/media/chucknorris.html edit: my record is close to 500
Back
Top Bottom