Search results for query: *

1. Skeletor Penetrator

BLI MED PÅ KRENN 3!

This is a commercial for a multiplayer server for the mod Persistent Kingdoms Lag en forumbruker og registrer deg her (Du trenger Persistent Kingdoms modden. Du kan laste den ned på steam) Hva er hardcore rollespill?: Krenn 3 er en hardcore rollespillserver. Det vil si at det er tilnærmet sånn...
  2. Skeletor Penetrator

How do I give fiefs to my companians?

How do I make my companians into vassals with fiefs?
  3. Skeletor Penetrator

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Josh42392 said:
    Erling01 said:
    What are the benefits of being in the middle class?

You pay higher taxes...

That's all??
  4. Skeletor Penetrator

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What are the benefits of being in the middle class?
  5. Skeletor Penetrator

Is this mod dead?

Leonion said:
    No, it's not.
    Was that so hard to read at least the last couple of pages of Perisno Development Thread | Version: 0.8?
    And is your question so big and important that you really had to start a new thread?

Why spend 2 minutes reading the last couple of pages when I can spend my minutes on something more sensible... like playing Perisno instead. Glad the mod is not dead atleast  :smile:.
  6. Skeletor Penetrator

Is this mod dead?

11 months and no new update. Will 0.8 ever be released???
  7. Skeletor Penetrator

What I hate about PW

Wow! World need admins like you, seriously! I'm autistic myself and I find it sad that people has gotten the wrong knowledge about it :sad:. When even the admins call trollers for autists! I like how you stand up to it :wink:.

Seriosuly, we need more admins like you. Just find another server and reform the community! You're perfect!
  8. Skeletor Penetrator

Conquering town strategy

Brew said:
    Oregar castle is hardest to take and easiest to defend, a couple of old women with handbags could defend it against a marshal stack.
    Oregar's main weakness is that it is in a useless position its not very strategic in native that castle was in a very strategic position.

As to easiest to take, this really depends on your army and your player character. Most of the wooden castles are easy to take, the problem is that they are typically hard to defend.

I would suggest going for a castle that is near areas that you wish to conquer later

Where can I find wooden castles?
  9. Skeletor Penetrator

Conquering town strategy

Brew said:
    It also depends on what castle/town you take, some of them are very easy to defend even against 2k marshal stack while others are much harder.

Its much better to go the vassal then rebel route as you can rebel with multiple castles/towns that are already garrisoned, you will also have much more opportunity to gain relations with the lords of that faction making it much easiar to bring them to your side

Try to answer the best you can. What castle is the easiest to take and what is the hardest? This may be a stupid question, but try to answer.
  10. Skeletor Penetrator

Conquering town strategy

With only a few big factions, it's hard to conquer a castle. 1. Declaring war. 2. Conquering a castle. 3. Asking for peace. 4. Gets declined. 5. Loses the castle and gets destroyed. How can I conquer a castle without getting a peace-decline?
  11. Skeletor Penetrator

Emotional attachment to my own troops?

I don't think it's normal but it sure helps with your relation to the game :razz:. I'm like that in the Sims 4 =D. I can't handle burning or drowning an unwanted child D:
  12. Skeletor Penetrator

I need hints

My problem is not money, it's the training of soldiers. I have the difficulty on normal, btw.
  13. Skeletor Penetrator

I need hints

I'm just playing for days and the progress is super slow. Do anyone have some hints that can nake my progress faster?
  14. Skeletor Penetrator

MP Native Feudal World

Scorpia said:
    Reus said:
    Fallen_Sorrow said:
    I think it's the fact that most PW players play PW just because of wars. FW had many interesting features which lead players to a more roleplay-like gamestyle. Once all of those features became ordinary, you can say that the interesting part in them was gone after a while. PW players just love to kill and take all the stuff which was dropped. I fear that there aren't many true "roleplayers" left, those who actually talk to you in character, those who take it upon themselves to do real roleplay jobs that this mod enforces.. Ah well, you can't have everything can you.  :neutral:
    If you're actually looking for true roleplayers, you won't find many in Mount & Blade. You're gonna want to go to Minecraft, World of Warcraft or something like that.
    Minecraft? Are you joking :lol: I know about RP servers but they were all heavily scripted and lacked RP.

You've not looked hard enough to find serious RPers then. I could name 100 from the top of my head and there would still be loads of folk from Warband RP etc.

My favourite RP was Star Wars Galaxies, mainly cus Starwars and they never had a lot of Jedi meaning being one meant you were a target.

FW was never made for the general newer PW player base. It was really more suited to the old. The amount of people I knew from 4-5 years ago, who came back was quite an experience for me.

I remember Warband RP... where real RPers played =). Do you know about other mods like Warband RP?
  15. Skeletor Penetrator

Discussion + Suggestions

Trarco said:
    Hi devs, I've just been thinking that it would be a good idea if you make improvements in the experience of  marriage. Now your wife can join you on your party, but It would be cooler if you (Once married) can improve the relation to 100 (with a quest) and after a while a new companion appears in your court. This companion, that would appear with a default name and the  corresponding race, it would be your son or daughter  :grin:.

Sorry for my bad  english.
    Isn't that quite cheesy? It's like the man and his wife; Fighting together o_O?

The son or daughter idea was good though :grin:.
  16. Skeletor Penetrator

Media/Screenshots

Michadr said:
    Could you upload it here> http://postimage.org/
    My work pc blocks other image upload sites  :roll:
    It's done :smile:.

17. Skeletor Penetrator

Discussion + Suggestions

Can there also be a version 0.76? When 0.8 is told to be released "sometime around this year"; it sounds pretty scary. It's like another word for summer 2017. I don't wanna wait until summer 2017 :sad:. If 0.8 are gonna be released late this year, it would be nice to see version 0.76. People that have played 0.75 for a long time does maybe not want to convert to 0.8 if they have a great save. 0.76 would then provide more fun to 0.75 users.
  18. Skeletor Penetrator

Media/Screenshots

BadassWalrus said:
    Erling01 said:
    Btw... i've made a Perisno signature =D. What do you think? Do you think it's worth to put it on the list of Perisno signatures?

Best. Signature. EVER  :mrgreen: Totally should add it to the list. :fruity:
    I'm really glad you liked it! Redwood Shrek is love, Redwood Shrek is life :wink:
  19. Skeletor Penetrator

Media/Screenshots

Michadr said:
    Planning on doing a livestream in the near future. Would anybody be interested? Going to be playing 0.75 and going over the changes and answered questions etc.

I think you shouldn't do a livestream. You should just upload the video to Youtube. Livestreams is laggy and because of timezones, not everyone can watch. With normal uploading to youtube, everyone can watch at any time.

Btw... i've made a Perisno signature =D. What do you think? Do you think it's worth to put it on the list of Perisno signatures?
  20. Skeletor Penetrator

The World Of Perisno [NORWEGIAN] - Feedback poll

Firestorm said:
    Bob The Builder XD  :fruity:

In Norway we call him Byggmester Bob :grin:
Back
Top Bottom