Search results for query: *

1. Caribbean! Map Return to 3D Poll

Hello guys, As you may understand from the poll, I'd like to know your opinion on the newly introduced 2D picture map of Caribbean! Personally, I love the old 3D map with all its features and regret the Snowbird's decision to degrade it to 2D. Although beautiful in looks, the new map is very...
  2. How to recruit soldier when playing as an Escaped Convict?

Hello, I started playing the 1.000 version as escaped prisoner for a greater starting challenge. The only thing I couldn't tell is how am I supposed to recruit any soldiers? The game started with me and 3 English irregular cavalry which is far from enough to rule the Caribbean :) I can't build...
  3. Bow+Arrows Damage BUFF needed!

I seriously belief that Viking Conquest should BUFF UP the bow damage in the very next patch. It is ridiculous that my character has 4 points in Power Draw and do 5-10 damage to unarmored enemy with every arrow hit. On the contrary, the same enemy who THROWS stones at me causes around 25-35...
  4. Graphics Bug

When I try to play the tutorial, I experience huge graphic glitches - negative colors, funny shades, missing models? Warband, wFaS and Napoleonic Wars don't have this issue with me. Anyone to relate?
  5. Mount and Blade Caribbean? Any info when, where?

Hello guys, does anyone know when we can expect Mount and Blade Caribbean to be ready and up for sale?
  6. How to edit item stats?

Hello guys, I played M&B Warband extensively over the last year and I changed some of the native weapon stats to better suit me. But now, I have forgotten how to do it. I remember that I opened some text file, but whether I was using a specific program for it or not I can not remember. So my...
  7. Any Diplomacy mod for 1.152 Warband?

Hello, I want to ask will there be anytime 1.152 version of the Diplomacy mod? Thank you.
  8. Any Single Player mod for Melee Friendly Fire ??

Hello guys, is there any mod which activates melee friendly fire in Single player? I am tired of getting stuck between troops when I swing my great hammer and the strike suddenly stops in the middle air just because I am about to hit one of my soldiers who randomly gets in the way between me and...
  9. Port to 1.143 ?

I noticed in some threads that now somebody is working to make the port to the new version 1.143 of Warband. Is that true and if someone knew, when we should expect the release ? Now I experience the missing gloves, boots, arrows bug from playing 1.134 Diplomacy over 1.143 Warband. I don't...
  10. Suggestion : give Claymore the "can crush through blocks" ability

I think it will be fair to give the Claymore a "can crush through blocks" ability, since most of other two-handed weapons have it and even some one-handed. If somebody knows how to do it, let me know. I will instantly do this for myself.
  11. Where can I find mods for With Fire and Sword ?

Hello, I was wondering if there is a complete list somewhere of mods for WFaS ? Because in the Caravansarai thread there are only mods for Warband and I can't find any for WFaS. Thank you
  12. BUG: Game replaces player's horses with "lame" version

I noticed this many times, and now I am 100% sure it is a bug, and it is a really annoying one : Warband changes player's horse with the same model, but "lame" version of it. Last time I had "Hunter", now it changed it to "Lame Hunter". I am sure that the game did it, not I, not by mistake. I...
  13. BUG : Siege of Curaw

When I was defending Curaw, I noticed very annoying bug. There are two stone stairwalls, just behind the starting defending position. They are used to reinforce your own troops after some time of killing. The problem is, when my reinforcements arrive, they got stuck in the upper end of the...
  14. Next patch.

I wish to ask some of the developers if they are already working on the next patch for WFaS and if it will include high/low attack for all trusting weapons and so on. If somebody can provide me with a sneak peek what will we see in the future update, please let me know. Thank you
  15. Will be there an update for 1.143 ?

Hello, i wish to ask will be update for 1.143 soon? Thanks
  16. Suggestion : lower difficulty of "Train peasants" quest

Hello people, I play a lot of Warband lately and I noticed something really annoying for me. First, I play on hardest possible difficulty, on everything manual and full damage to me and my party. Most difficult settings. I tell this, because I don't wanna hate me for being weak player or so. To...
  17. When I shoot at shielded opponent.

Hello, I wish to share my experience with Warband. When I use to shoot arrow at any shielded opponent, whenever my crosshair was pointing, the arrow auto-aims into the shield. No matter if I target the unshielded legs or head, if I am in front of the opponent or by his left (shielded hand), then...
  18. Suggestion : Maybe players to be albe to stop raiding villages

Hello, I noticed this way in the past but it seem to stay in 1.142. When you are raiding some village, you can't stop or do anything to stop raiding before the village is burned or you are attacked. It would be OK if the CPU is the same, but it is not. The CPU can attack villages and stop...
  19. Desktop crash in Taverns

Hello, after i updated Warband to 1.142 i noticed some desktop crashes. They usually happen in taverns, usually nearly one second after the tavern loads. I experienced them mostly at Veluca's tavern, and a little bit at Ichamur's. Do they happen to you too? Besides the tavern crashes, for me the...
  20. It is possible in the next Warband patch to remove spear swinging and replace it

It is possible in the next Warband patch to remove spear swinging and replace it with WFaS spear's high and low stab. It would improve the gameplay in my opinion. What would you say ?
Back
Top Bottom