Search results for query: *

• Users: Dodgy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Player's clan parties AI behaviour

What is the point of setting my own clan's parties to defensive if they are going to take off and travel around randomly while my own fiefs are getting raided? Can this please be looked at because it doesn't make any sense to me... if set on defensive I would like my own clan's members to focus...
  2. Thought I'd give the new patch a go and check how's the AI doing nowdays

Here it is: When are we finally going to see armies ignoring a puny party of a few men they have no chance of ever catching up with instead of being stuck for days running in circles until they run out of food and begin to starve and/or our faction's army is finally done conquering the town so...
  3. Rebellions

I hadn't played for ages, so it's my first time coming across these. I am guessing it is working as intended if when I conquer a town, the king gives it to random vassal X, and two seconds later a rebellion happens. I go back, conquer it again, king gives it to vassal X, rebellion happens...
  4. Need More Info Extra parties created by the player and lead by companions don't recruit higher tier troops? [v 1.1.0 beta]

Summary: I have been looking at my clan's parties. My companions seem to be recruiting only the basic infantry troops despite being on an unlimited budget. They hardly upgrade them up to tier 2 and are basically going around at a speed of 3.9 which will never let them catch anything or run away...
  5. Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

To be fair, we are not talking about the concept for a completely new game being in EA. We are talking about the sequel of a game that has for the most part kept the same exact structure and feel of its predecessor, with very few additions and a whole lot of missing features that were present...
  6. Putting War/Peace to a vote is a good first step but...

What is the point if we can't influence the lords votes in any way? As it stands right now, in my new clean save with 1.4.1 beta, I've never seen a single instance where a vote to declare war or sign peace, did not get a 100% YES vote. Every proposal ends in the same way, and even if you as...
  7. Resolved Bug - Proposing peace/war without the influence

Summary: There is a bug that allows you to propose a vote for peace/war without having the 100 influence to do so. How to Reproduce: Immediately after a peace or war is declared, if you access the diplomacy screen by clicking on the notification icon (bottom right of the screen), the proposal...
  8. Let player party go

So I had just been awarded a ridicolous castle in the middle of our enemy empire, with no garrison, and obviously enough, two seconds later an army comes knocking at my door (and my wife party disappears as she timely dies of childbirth lol). I try to use the parley option, and pay them to...
  9. Strategic AI need a fix already

It's unacceptable to see a faction that is already losing towns to a SINGLE faction, declaring war on the three more factions. I would have actually preferred, as it would have been the smart thing to do, if the other factions were the ones declaring war on it as that would be preying on the...
  10. Resolved Battle AI does not react while getting decimated

Summary: as per title, I've got a save in which every single time I play that battle, the AI in that army (of which I am just a lord and not the commander) will simply turtle in a circle formation and wait out while getting decimated by the other AI that is well stocked on ranger troops. It...
  11. Very frequent crashes

I have no idea what's going on, as it would very seldom happen before the latest patches, the last time I played before 2.023 was 2.020 I think. I am running the game on the same exact specs, I haven't changed any settings from before and I just can't understand what's going on. I must admit...
  12. companions limited to ten in party

This is the message I get during my story campaign save few days after the beginning, shortly after getting my SECOND companion. After the first battle with TWO companions, the first one to join me suddenly says he has some business and that he will leave, and in () i get the message that the...
  13. Does anyone else feel the current % of events to occour or not are a bit off?

It feels like I have to spend more time running around senselessly than actually playing the game and making progress. Just a few examples: Many quests I get about bringing food stuff or luxury stuff means roaming around the map wasting weeks (for example if you are in Ireland and need to go...
  14. FPS/performance issues

The two files requested: My specs: i7 2.4Ghz 8gb ram nvidia 870m 3gb vram In mid to large battles I get very low fps and lag/stuttering in general. I find hard to believe that with my specs I need to lower the graphics for a DX9 game? I am not even enabling the AA... my performance % is 40...
Back
Top Bottom