Search results for query: *

• Users: Rocknok2
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rocknok2

DERCHO RISK FOR U.S MIDWEST /// TORNADO /// DAMAGING WINDS /// HAIL

DERECHO RISK FOR U.S. MIDWEST For an illustration of the danger zone: For a related post, visit: http://on.fb.me/119QfRK Derecho. Such a simple word is not to be taken lightly. Roughly translating to “right” (as in the direction), meteorologists use this term to describe a specific...
  2. Rocknok2

1v1 Linebattle hookup thread.

Got some spare time? Post your when & wheres, and extra information such as the rules. I'll start it off, because I'm always looking for a 1v1 linebattle. We play as light infantry (and line infantry). We can adapt to any rule set, however we'd prefer NA rules. We can hop on any server, and...
  3. Rocknok2

NW_Offical_US_1 - TONKA & Joe_Mama_TheGreat

Name of the server you were on NW_Offical_US_1 Name of the person causing trouble TONKA Nature of their offense Teamkilling Time and date of their offense 1/11/2012 2:22AM EST If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. Victim & Witness Any proof if you have it, For...
  4. Rocknok2

Ban request list for US_1

It's this time again. Name of the server you were on: NW_Offical_US_1 Name of the person causing trouble: mR_DIlLeNgeR (Third offense), Butt_Bandit , Batman, Haden_Hines, Zardles, Walla_Walla_Bing_Bong. Nature of their offense: Homophobia Time and date of their offense: 11:10pm EST...
  5. Rocknok2

Ban Request: 52nd_High_Cpl_Sharpe

Name of the server you were on NW_Offical_US_1 Name of the person causing trouble 52nd_High_Cpl_Sharpe Nature of their offense Teamkilling Time and date of their offense 10:30-45? pm EST Extra information: The dude in question, team killed zeppelin the first round and never offered an...
  6. Rocknok2

Ban Request: Offical_US_1 (Nr20_Rkt_Draulius)

Name of the server you were onNW_Offical_US_1 Name of the person causing trouble(Nr20_Rkt_Draulius) Nature of their offense Teamkilling Time and date of their offense: ‎14 ‎October ‎2012, ‏‎09:22:46 AM Proof: The proof is in the pudding. http://imgur.com/a/CWBgV Notes: This dude would...
  7. Rocknok2

Ban request: 42nd_Pte_Nimhe (NW_Offical_US_1)

Name of the server you were on(NW_Offical_US_1) Name of the person causing trouble 42nd_Pte_Nimhe Nature of their offense Team killing, Harassment (Personal attack), Time and date of their offense 11/10/2012  11:15-11:45 pm EST If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in...
  8. Rocknok2

NW Completed [NA]Pyrots Weekly public Linebattles

PLEASE REFER TO THE FSE THREAD, This one is outdated and is no longer in use. http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=438.0 Greetings and Welcome to the Pyrots' Gaming weekly Public linebattles. We're providing two servers (200 slots, and stress tested to ensure quality of play) We...
  9. Rocknok2

Napoleonic Wars suggestions (Silly mistake. I'm sorry)

Hello, As I was playing last night, I noticed a strap on the muskets, and started to think about it, And thought: "Why couldn't we have the musket go over the shoulder, when sheathed, In stead of it being awkwardly placed across the back." Now, I looked through the threads, And I couldn't find...
  10. Rocknok2

Incorrect authorization key on most servers

Hello, It's come to my attention that Littlefield and I (maybe more people) cannot connect to some servers such as NW_Offical_US_1. I believe that this is a problem that happened during MM when most people couldn't hop on most of the servers. I thought I should inform you of the problem. Thanks!
  11. Rocknok2

Ban request: mR_DilLeNgeR

I'm unsure if this vermin has been banned yet or not. But in any case, If he is banned, this is further proof that he should NEVER be unbanned. If he isn't. Then for god's sake remove him forever! Name of the server you were on: Official (Something like that) Name of the person causing...
  12. Rocknok2

Do an impression of the person above you!

I found this thread. Didn't know anyone there and I thought this would be fun. Do it! If you don't know how the person above you acts, simply skip him/her and post "Do it!" Multiple posts allowed, go!
  13. Rocknok2

1° Reggimento Bersaglieri [NA/EU] Professional Marksmen. Recruiting 16+

1° Reggimento Bersaglieri Ictu Impetu Que Primus A Brief History of the Bersaglieri Italy’s Elite Light Infantry In 1836, the Piedmontese Army (later to become the Sardinian and then the core of the Royal Italian army) adopted light infantry formations similar to the French chasseurs and...
  14. Rocknok2

Ban Request: 2nd_Pfc_Weboy

Name of the server you were on: NW_US_Offical_1 Name of the person causing trouble: 2nd_Pfc_Weboy Nature of their offense: Spamming/chat flooding Time and date of their offense: Aug 19, 2012 @ 3:19am If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: None at all. Any proof if...
  15. Rocknok2

I need some help with models & modeling

Hey there everyone. I've recently become obsessed with an Italian skirmisher unit called the Bersaglieri, and even though they are formed after the NW, I'm still interested to fashion a unit (Maybe the English light infantry, or Austrian Grenz) after them This is what they would look like I...
  16. Rocknok2

♔ Nr.4 Deutschmeister Regiment zu Fuß ♔ [Recruiting Mature individuals]

History In 1696 Franz-Ludwig, Count Palatine of the Rhein, Duke of Neuberg, authorized the "Hoch- und Teutschmeister" regiment which was to be composed of three battalions of foot, each of which would have four companies. This is considered to be the formal birth of the Hoch- und Deutschmeister...
  17. Rocknok2

Black march! (Protesting internet censorship!)

Share it around!
  18. Rocknok2

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Happy Valentine's everyone! May it be a special day for everyone here, just as it has been for me ;)
  19. Rocknok2

List of events (Linebattles, conquest, seige)

So i was going through the forums, looking for events to sign up my regiment in, but I've found two that are quite popular, but others just hiding somewhere. So I've deiced to make a list to help those who are seeking the events, but i also need help of those hosting the line battles, so...
  20. Rocknok2

29th Worcestershire Regiment of Foot ♔Old thread♔

The old 29th Worcestershire regiment of foot thread, taken down do to resignation of the person who put it up. Here is the new thread. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,218114.0.html
Back
Top Bottom