NW_Offical_US_1 - TONKA & Joe_Mama_TheGreat

Users who are viewing this thread

Rocknok2

Squire
Name of the server you were on NW_Offical_US_1
Name of the person causing trouble TONKA
Nature of their offense Teamkilling
Time and date of their offense 1/11/2012 2:22AM EST
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. Victim & Witness
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)
xrBImh.jpg

rHqTLh.jpg

8RXHFh.jpg

gZrlyh.jpg
Further Notes:

When he started teamkilling ZeppelinPanda. We assume that he left the server, and came in under different names, and continued to teamkill Zeppelin under different names, Zeppelin did retaliate to one of them. The teamkillings happened soon after the first one (That was on 1/11/2012 2:22AM EST)
As far as I could see, TONKA appeared to be tking Zeppelin due to a TK during a fight.

Name of the server you were on: NW_Offical_US_1
Name of the person causing trouble: Joe_Mama_TheGreat
Nature of their offense: Spamming
Time and date of their offense: 1/11/2012 2:21AM EST
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. None
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)
http://i.imgur.com/h4uYah.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iz7RRh.jpg

I dont understand why you are not wanting a ban request for panda who did the most tking and came with multiple names to tk. Seems a little biased. They werent semi afk they were completely afk i dont know what semi afk even means. The enemy was 10 feet away from them so i tked them for the rifles.

Bobo Brazil said:
I dont understand why you are not wanting a ban request for panda who did the most tking and came with multiple names to tk. Seems a little biased. They werent semi afk they were completely afk i dont know what semi afk even means. The enemy was 10 feet away from them so i tked them for the rifles.

You needed to kill BOTH of us for rifles? And I have not seen him TK you, I saw his retaliation TK though when presumably you came in with different names and started tking him (This is a presumption, due to the fact that TONKA vanished and you entered)

If this is a mistake though, I'll withdraw the ban request. I posted the ban request based on what I've witnessed, I forgive you for tking Justin & I, so I'll remove that from the list. However, I do not agree with the constant team killing of zeppelin at the beginning of each round (Whilst using different profiles)

Both TONKA and Zeppelin are banned. Do not teamkill, and do not think to teamkill in retaliation, as that is the only reason this incident escalated.

Joe_Mama is also banned.

Bobo Brazil said:

I see where you are coming from, about them being afk and you needing a weapon. But teamkilling is against the rules no matter the situation. Should've fled and found a rifle, not teamkilled your team mates.

Bobo Brazil said:

AFK means: ''Away From Keyboard'', so basically they are away for a minute or so, maybe more.  :wink:

EDIT: Semi AFK could mean they are playing half, like a little while playing and a little while something else.  :neutral:

Bobo Brazil said:

Well if you are TONKA, you diserved to get banned due to the fact that you tked atleast 3 times every map, you even tked just to play the piano on one map, you called it vigilante justice or so when you tked an ally who has accidentally tked you or wounded you. And your reason for killing Panda was "Shouldn't have tked me."

Umm in my defense (I am Joe_Momma) i had gotten tk'd for ~3 rounds by the same guy, and then he left and came back and tk'd me, but not really any reason to spam but i was just messing around. it was like literally those messages that he took screenshots of. Considering all the stuff going on in the server at that time, which was racism/homophobia, i was trying to push it off the chat by posting several of the same messages so as to clean up chat.

GoldenRule said:
Umm in my defense (I am Joe_Momma) i had gotten tk'd for ~3 rounds by the same guy, and then he left and came back and tk'd me, but not really any reason to spam but i was just messing around. it was like literally those messages that he took screenshots of. Considering all the stuff going on in the server at that time, which was racism/homophobia, i was trying to push it off the chat by posting several of the same messages so as to clean up chat.

That's like covering a stain in your clothing by taking a dump on it.

You spammed "Swag". Plus it isn't your job to 'clean up chat', If you have a problem with what other people do ~  Just do what I do, and post a ban request.

GoldenRule said:

You can also mute people, their messages won't appear in chat anymore.

Back
Top Bottom