Search results for query: *

1. dagg929

In Progress Easy fix? Reeve not giving +1 companion as described

The reeve trait states to give +1 companion slots. You add it, wait 5 days, 10, it never goes up. This one isn't working presently.
  2. dagg929

Version 0.27 (Dev) Feedback - Latest Patch 0.27.3 (pending)

TripleThreat said:
    I'm afraid to think that this modification will never make it to version 0.27, hopefully development will pick up soon. :sad:
    Windy is a busy guy but as someone who has been following this project for a very, very long time-- the spurts of activity are more than worth the gaps.
  3. dagg929

Development Feedback - Direction

I'd really like to see more of a dishonorable playstyle not necessarily rewarded (can still be hated by all lords, etc.) but with more options.

Fleshing out and maybe adding in some additional high level bandits/merc companies that only follow folks with negative honor would be cool to me.

Something maybe with Emblem's - using these to influence other nobles/monarchs? Like a benefit boost, or pay emblems to follow you, etc.

Paying emblems for prosperity boosts on villages/towns/etc would really be cool as well. I'd do this, whenever I start out as a vassal with a village that is getting raided constantly, I'm always trying to build it up.

Below this would be nice but I'd honestly rather see freelancer fleshed out more/implemented as you are planning to do. I've never really liked it before, but am quite excited to try it once you get the redesign done.

I'd love more of a benefit into marriage or diplomacy with lords. Looking through tickets now:
    Marriage benefits, I dig some of the ideas here:
    https://www.assembla.com/spaces/windyplains/tickets/471#/activity/ticket:

Pay for a return of a vassal:
    https://www.assembla.com/spaces/windyplains/tickets/1428#/activity/ticket:
  4. dagg929

Version 0.27 Development Feedback: Oathbound System

Pay seems great.

What about adding in a bonus for leadership or the like, as well?

Companion leadership assists with morale and the like, feel like it should somehow benefit the lord's army you are in as well.
  5. dagg929

Storekeeper - looting village

Awesome, thanks.
  6. dagg929

Storekeeper - looting village

Hi, Lookks as if auto looting villages, all foodstuffs go to the storekeeper - is this intended? Is there any way to set a limit? Same with cattle, I want to be able to slaughter 5 at a time, have it go to the quartermaster, and then auto sell it if possible. Right now I have to swap them all...
  7. dagg929

Version 0.26 (Dev) Feedback - Latest Patch 0.26.6 (8/14/15)

No problem, usually do full fresh reinstalls when you push a new version out, in case for some reason something with WSE was updated.

Enjoying the new version, roaming the countryside pillaging villages with bandit troops-- definitely hard given there are not high tiers for them, but still super enjoyable.
  8. dagg929

Version 0.26 (Dev) Feedback - Latest Patch 0.26.6 (8/14/15)

Little confused here-- this still needs WSE, right? The main download doesn't include it, just a silverstag folder.
  9. dagg929

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Is there a wiki for this mod somewhere that I'm missing?
  10. dagg929

Version 0.26 in development

I'm pumped for this and am ready to test as well.
  11. dagg929

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Anyone encounter a copy of your character rolling around with bandits or crannogman? Wtf?
  12. dagg929

Any word on a possible eta for 2.1? We're all super excited for the new content being added. Superb work.

Anyone have the invading Khal get defeated by Volantis without you having done anything? Before I knew it they were gone, was hoping to come and aid them in their fight with no luck.

As well - Tyrosh was eliminated by Lys but they keep going to war every few turns or declaring peace.

Tossed a donation in as well, Cozur. It's the least I can do for the hours of entertainment I've gotten out of the mod and while it isn't much, it is at least something. So thank you.
  13. dagg929

Am  I supposed to be able to kill people with the wildfire pots? I throw them and it does like 20 dmg to one guy and like 5-6 to a few others, then nada.

Anyone else experience this? Was saving it for a siege but.. not doing much at all.
  14. dagg929

Anyone else having kings get captured and no one knows where they are?

I've been looking for Rob Stark and King Greyjoy for over an hour or so with no dice when I'm home playing. They are not in a castle of their enemy and are not being ridden around either that I can tell.
  15. dagg929

Loving this mod. Recently reinstalled (had played wayyy back when you first released it, Cozur.)

I'm excited for the next version heavily. I find myself questing a ton and as I'm starting to finish these out, am left wondering as to what to do. I want to join a war and a kingdom but I'm at the point where I think I may want to strike out on my own.

As well, noticing a few grammar and typographical mistakes in the quests. Is this something you are willing to have someone look over? If you have them all in a doc for example I could proofread them as to spelling and the like.
  16. dagg929

General Feedback & Venting

Any word on the next version increase, Windy? Pumped for it!
  17. dagg929

Just an idea here because I love the item commissioning stuff and would love to see this expanded.

What about maybe having the artisan crafter have the ability to improve the already existing improvements, buffing them just a little more? As he levels, the possibility goes up (0.02%, 1%, 2%) up to a max of 5%/week (max 1 improvement improved.) You could add levels to the improvements, such as making the marketplace start at tier 1 and then move up to tier 4 over time as it randomly gets called.
  18. dagg929

Windyplains said:
    Great write up and thank you for the feedback.  The OSP siege pack by Lord Samuel that adds more than one point of entry on sieges will be included in v0.24's release and that work is already implemented.  That fix is right around the corner. :smile:
    This is very exciting actually.

Probably one of the most exciting and yet terrible parts of the game are sieges. I get so tired defending my towns and castles against 2k stacks of troops and winning with only 500.
  19. dagg929

Tales of the Black Cross (Silverstag AAR)

Awesome.
    I love to read AAR's. I think you may be one of the first for Silverstag!
  20. dagg929

Inquiry - Recruitment

Hi, My recruitment through the garrison never seems to actually decrease my peasants available. Is this meant? How's this work exactly? As well, I notice that training is always disabled. How do I turn on training so that my guy trains the weaker troops to higher tier?
Back
Top Bottom