Search results for query: *

1. What's your army composition?

I usually try to go about 50/50 with Rhodoks, but when playing with nords i just get 100% infantry. With khergits i have like 60/70% of archers and the rest are lancers. I can't seem to get a good grasp on the amount of cavalry in the army so i just stay away from those fanctions. With what do...
  2. What is the strongest armor in the game?

Hi. I'm going for the full knight/tank and i just wanted to know which is the strongest armor and it's version (lordly etc.).  Can someone give me a list or something?
  3. A thing with shields that has bugged me.

So why does the character opens himself for attack by putting the shield to the side? It happens when you're attacking. Wouldn't it be better to just hold a shield like this http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo8sGPCdy3RtiQtbvaqHHUrgPmoLnY98jJe0muz1Kq9bnv2yib&t=1 instead of this...
  4. Played warband today

I've been playing WFaS for a time now and today i played warband. It was like playing in mud instead of playing in ****. It didn't look different but i certainly didn't smell that bad and had fun.
  5. Would you enjoy this thing in a new mount & blade game?

Well i'm just one of the guys who sits around doing nothing, but criticizing and throwing around ideas. So if you're interested read on. A feature that would freese the whole battle and bring you to a top down view of the battle. There you could adjust what formations your army would stand in...
  6. Warband mods.

Which warband mods would you rather buy than wFaS? It's prophecy of pendor for me.
  7. Realism in wFaS

I'm talking singleplayer here. I have a question for everyone. Do you think that realism in wFaS enhances the gameplay and makes the game more fun? I personally felt that getting oneshotted from across the map and reloading a weapon for a few weeks isn't that fun. You could say that it helps to...
  8. What should i do?

So i started playing M&B warband a couple of weeks ago and i love it. But recently after a war with swadia ended things just got horrible. Heres a few things i dont know how to get out of. ( I'm a nord vassal) -My army's morale is ****. I have to search and kill all bandits i can find just so...
Back
Top Bottom