Search results for query: *

• Users: wrc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. .rtf files on iphone

I recently got an iphone 5s and it seems it has the same flaw as android phones, it cannot open .rtf files properly. I receive this type of file via email every day, it seems that files should be displayed in landscape mode but phone automatically opens it in portrait mode and that might be...
  2. Kroz ex-Yu...

U suštini, koliko ste videli od ex-Yu, nekad ranije ili u skorije vreme. S obzirom da su mi oboje matorih iz BiH tamo sam bio milion puta, Makedoniju video u prolazu kao i Sloveniju a u Crnoj Gori nema gde nisam bio, bar što se tiče primorskih gradova. Hrvatska je posebna priča. Ove godine sam...
  3. Gamefront forbidden download

As the title says, I'm experiencing lately some "403 forbidden" message when trying to download any file from Gamefront. Google says there are some solutions for circumventing this (like turning off anti-virus) and I tried some of them but to no avail. Also, there is some list of countries from...
  4. The limits of free speech

This whole thing about Computica makes me wonder where are the limits of free speech in some countries, actually do they exist and should they exist at all? Laws differ from country to country but my question would also be how to determine where the line should be drawn when talking of sore...
  5. Registering two keys

It seems that you're able to register only one key of the same game on Taleworlds site. Problem is, if I own two keys of any game I should be able to add both keys there to avoid losing one, which already happened to me before with my m&b original. Message says: "Your current game will be...
  6. WB Patch v. 1.152 and Steam Updates problems...

Install the last stable version to a different location on your PC and play from there until the latest patch is fixed or mod updated. EDIT BY GABBY: HEY...v 1152 works with my 1776!!! At least basic things. Have to try Diplomacy issues yet
  7. Congratulations Topic

Hah,finally separate board,my truly congrats to Gab and his team,and great thanks for their amazing work on all mods they work on,especially for this one,so long awaited! Cheers! :mrgreen: 
Back
Top Bottom