WB Patch v. 1.152 and Steam Updates problems...

Users who are viewing this thread

wrc

Grandmaster Knight
RosstheBoss said:
Steam just updated the game to 1.152.. so im not sure what to do now
Install the last stable version to a different location on your PC and play from there until the latest patch is fixed or mod updated.

EDIT BY GABBY:
HEY...v 1152 works with my 1776!!! At least basic things. Have to try Diplomacy issues yet

hehehehe....splitted this to its own Topic.  :cool:
Too important to leave it unseen...

Gabby

HEY...v 1152 works with my 1776!!! At least basic things. Have to try Diplomacy issues yet  :shock:

GABRILDURO said:

Gabby

HEY...v 1152 works with my 1776!!! At least basic things. Have to try Diplomacy issues yet  :shock:

Gab, do me a favor. Try a new game. When you start select the highest character i.e. the son of gentry and see what happens when it takes you to the page to select your banner. At that point it should lock on you. Taleworlds changed the script for banner selection in 1.151. I just want to see what happens when you try it.  Also you should have noted new formations commands by now that you will have to write strings for yourself.

Auldman said:
GABRILDURO said:

Gabby

Gab, do me a favor. Try a new game. When you start select the highest character i.e. the son of gentry and see what happens when it takes you to the page to select your banner. At that point it should lock on you. Taleworlds changed the script for banner selection in 1.151. I just want to see what happens when you try it.  Also you should have noted new formations commands by now that you will have to write strings for yourself.
DENG!!!!!!  :mad:
Happened even before that....
I of course started a new game, had normal issues till I tried specific Diplomacy issues....
aand even when I enabled the IN game CHEATS of 1776.
_find an item_ etc etc...just led me to a CTD... :cry:

I tryed all that with the very last WB 1.152 patch, actually.

It is a great improvement of previous WB versions, expecially for Modders...but only if you start now from scratch....not on older existing Mods.  :neutral:

Funny thing, I had NO idea that such a Tsunami was coming....

Gabby

GABRILDURO said:
DENG!!!!!!  :mad:
Happened even before that....
I of course started a new game, had normal issues till I tried specific Diplomacy issues....
aand even when I enabled the IN game CHEATS of 1776.
_find an item_ etc etc...just led me to a CTD... :cry:

I tryed all that with the very last WB 1.152 patch, actually.

It is a great improvement of previous WB versions, expecially for Modders...but only if you start now from scratch....not on older existing Mods.  :neutral:

Funny thing, I had NO idea that such a Tsunami was coming....

Gabby

I think that's been my biggest complaint Gab. They don't communicate at all with their fanbase or their modding community. No information Czar gets on here and yaks it up with us. What they normally do is release something by surprise and then they visit and then they disappear again. I think you're right though that the only way to go forward is to start from scratch. Word is a new patch may be coming in another week or so (it's considered highly likely). But yes there are a lot of good things for us musket fanatics in these patches. The new formations you can enable with a bit of code and the fire and advance etc are really good for us. Everything else we'll just have to grin and bear.

I downloaded the version Workaholic mentioned and tried to Beta on it. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me. I was experiencing constant crashes and freeze ups. I eventually returned to the Steam version and that one is running alright. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom