Registering two keys

Users who are viewing this thread

wrc

Grandmaster Knight
It seems that you're able to register only one key of the same game on Taleworlds site. Problem is, if I own two keys of any game I should be able to add both keys there to avoid losing one, which already happened to me before with my m&b original.
Message says: "Your current game will be changed with the new one. To delete the existing one and add the new one, click Add game to profile button again".
I don't see any alternative options :???:, so any help on this would be appreciated.

Blead said:
I have 2 Warbands registered.

Don't know how since I only actived it once

FFS, I thought it was a screenshot of the Keys in the Spoiler. Seems It's still not the day... I wish I could play Warband ):

Blead said:

Indeed, but as I said, I tried to activate second warband key and it just deletes the first one and vice versa. Have you bought both games directly from Taleworlds? 

Workaholic said:
Indeed, but as I said, I tried to activate second warband key and it just deletes the first one and vice versa. Have you bought both games directly from Taleworlds?

I think he meant that it glitched for him, so he wouldn't know. But, I would like some more pictures in my profile :> I own two copies of the game.

Blead said:

Yeah, I noticed that some time back; not sure what went wrong there. Refreshing that data from the main TW server doesn't clear it up.

The main TaleWorlds server (including the serial entry and so forth) is handled by the devs, so it's all up to them. I'm not entirely sure why they only allow one serial stored per game per account, beyond just making it a bit easier  to store and reference that data on the server.

Ok guys, this is added into the "to do list" but has a very low priority. You could add more than one key of the same game but there will be only one icon for each game. Hope this will work for you.

Meantime learn the secret technique Blead used to do that :smile:.

I didn't even realize it until a couple of weeks back.

I do have multiple keys but I've only ever registered 1 key.

edit:
Or maybe not since my page clearly states that I have 2 different Warband keys.

It's a mistery!

Ragnor said:
Ok guys, this is added into the "to do list" but has a very low priority. You could add more than one key of the same game but there will be only one icon for each game. Hope this will work for you.

Meantime learn the secret technique Blead used to do that :smile:.
Yeah, adding more than one key per game would be good, that was the whole point, to store keys in a "safe place". Thanks for that.

Oh, and before all that, double horse icons like Blead's should be removed. :razz:

I'll give you a hand:
- Will there be unicorns?
- Can we expect a new faction called "The Fellowship of the Bracelet"?
- Will Armagan be the leader of this new faction?

I'm sure everyone is really excited about those questions.

Back
Top Bottom