Search results for query: *

• Users: Sorkenlol
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RGL error, tried everything..

Hey, whenever I start brytenwalda I get the error Unable to open texture file Textures\Gutek_swadia_wooden_beam.dds. I've tried both versions aswell as the texture fix but none of them works. I've reinstalled atleast 4 times, using the uninstaller and deleting the folder so I don't know why I'm...
  2. BBC: A History of...

Hello. As I'm sure some of you are familiar with, BBC has released two great series on Scotland and Britain (A History of Scotland/Britain). Earlier today while browsing the web, I found out that another one has been aired, "A history of Ancient Britain" presented by Neil Oliver (A History of...
  3. Lord of Rouen, but can't put money in the treasury.

I have one guy in my castle, the diplomacy fellow (?), but iiirc there should be a treasurer aswell right? Not sure how long I've waited, should I just try waiting another week or so? Rofl, about 5 minutes after I made this thread, a Chamberlain was appointed to me. To the bin!
  4. I want war!

Hello. This is my third time playing Denmark, when I've played other factions, denmark always go to war with lithuania. But of course now that I'm playing denmark we're all for peace and love apparently. I've tried getting a warmonger quest, but the guy wanted war with the marinid dynasty, I...
  5. Ideal companions. Help!

Hello. I'm playing as denmark and got a force of 20 men, 15 of them being companions. I have equipped all my companions with one-handed weapons, a shield, and under the shield a spear. They are all horseback warriors. The problem is, they always draw their spear in battle, and I'm not sure their...
  6. Raze villages? Please help!

Hello. Great mod! I really love the setting. I have a problem though, I have a small militia of 23 men and I can't raze villages. I'm at war with 3  factions, I've tried several villages on all factions and it's the same. What do I have to do to raze a village? Would love an answer! Haha oh...
  7. Help, where are the postulants?

Hello. I just started a Teutonic Order game, and I'm trying to find "Postulants", the ones that you can turn into knights. I've been to all the cities and most of the castles but I can just find baltic troops like "Mazieri Boraj" or something like that. Where do I get the postulants? Would...
  8. No rent from any of my towns! Help!

Hello. I was given Reims, I got no rent from it, a while later after appointing a constable, all my rents were flushed in the toilet. I'm getting NO money from taxes. Why is this?
  9. Depth of Field - Help!

Hello. I've seen pictures of people having DoF (Depth of Field) in the game, are they using a mod (like enbseries?) if so, which? Would love to know. I've got everything maxed, except for AA which is turned off in order to get HDR effects. Would really appreciate some help, thanks! I don't...
  10. Give me a war.

EDIT: They gave me a war! My idea worked and now we're going to fight the Scots! Sorry for the thread, I should have thought of this, I'm not quite right in the head if you know what I mean. Hello. I'm having a blast playing this mod, best M&B mod yet. The thing is, I'm playing England and...
  11. Good foreign movies.

Hello. I've watched alot of film in my life, but sadly it's pretty much only been american-made movies, and I am so sick of seeing the same movies wherever I turn when I want to see a good movie. Most movies I like I've watched over 5 times, usually once or twice per year. I am starting to get...
  12. ARPG's

Hello, I'm looking for some good hack n slash ARPG's like Titan Quest. Not any pure hack n slash games though, I want the leveling, magic, cool items, etc. Anyone got some good tips? No Third/First person games, I want the same kind of camera pos. Would really appreciate some good tips.
  13. How do I install the texture patch?

Hello. I'm just curious, how do I install the texture patch from the download topic. It's the one called "gr_textures_v.2.9", there's no installation help in the readme file, and I'm not sure how to install them manually, there's no resource file, and none of the textures have the same names as...
  14. Do I sell books after they're finished?

Hey, I want to know if I should sell my books after I've finished them? I think I've read somewhere that they keep giving you bonuses, is that true?
  15. Native or modded?

Which do you prefer? I'll have to say Native. I've tried half of the ported mods in Cartographer's Guild and none of them has been as fun as Native. By large mods, I mean the ones shown on top of the cartographer's guild, like "Eagle and the Radiant Cross" "Hundred years war" etc. And Native...
  16. Turn-based games.

Hey, I'm looking for some great turn-based games, I've gotten a bit bored with MTW2 and want to try something new. I haven't played many of them, not lately, so I'm not sure what's new. I've looked at a game called Civilisation IV (or something like that), and it looks pretty cool, I used to...
  17. Several french lords invisible.

Hello. I just started as the french, and I've noticed alot of their lords are invisible. You can see the heads, hands and feet but the body, legs and arms are invisible. Anyone know why?
  18. Where are the ornate helmet textures located?

Hello. I have a simple question, where are the textures for the ornate helmets located? The ones with crows, eagles, griffins etc on them. I tried looking in BRFEdit, but it only told me they were in "Costumes5z" but I could only find armor there. What should I be looking for?
  19. Looking for mod, polished buildings.

I remember seeing this mod a few days ago when browsing through the forum.. I've searched but I can't find it, anyone know where it's located?
  20. Question!

First I want to congratulate you on this damn good mod. I've been playing native for 3 years and just discovered this mod, simply brilliant. Now to my question, is there a hotfix or a hotfix in the works for the navigating issues that some of the lords seem to have? Right now I have Lord...
Back
Top Bottom