Search results for query: *

1. darthtaco123

Old Gods and New Land: The Tale of Gjomall Sigtryggson.

This is my first AAR/story in a looooooooooooong time, so bear with me if it's rough going at first, but hell, I've got to do something when I'm not at work, right? Social lives are boring anyways. I'll just get to the prologue for now, with more as the game develops. Old Gods and New Lands...
  2. darthtaco123

Wow is all I have to say.

I was initially turned off from Viking conquest, and admittedly hadn't played it really for the past few months but I've just started a storyline campaign and wow is still all I can say. It feels entirely different, and in an amazing way. I feel immersed in a world where you either feel the...
  3. darthtaco123

The Anglo Nepalese War.

I've recently started looking into the Anglo Nepalese War but haven't been able to find too many resources (probably due to my lack of Google fu), it's a period not often brought up and was hoping to maybe make a small mod based on it for NW if I ever found the time. My knowledge on the war thus...
  4. darthtaco123

Suggestions to Balance Vikings

Since I've played mostly as a Viking thus far in this mod I think I've got a fairly decent idea, personally, what I'd like to see changed. -Making the ships even more expensive, and only purchasable by the leader of the faction. Historically it wasn't every derp and his few mates grabbing a...
  5. darthtaco123

W.I.P Crafting List

Roughed out, gonna clean it up soon. Armors All Linen/Woolen Tunics Tunics:Four Small Linen Cloth All Dresses:Four Small Linen Cloth Nobleman Shirts: :Four Small Linen Cloth  Light Gambesons: Three Leather Rolls Viking Byrnies: Four Iron ore Saxon Leather Vests: Three Leather Rolls Saxon...
  6. darthtaco123

In Search of a 3d artist!

We've mentioned it on our forums and also on the steam group, but the PF team is currently looking an extra 3d artist or two to help me out. I'm the only one currently and lack the time (and skill) to do everything required of me in terms of models and textures what with real life being a...
  7. darthtaco123

Congrats!

Such a great mod deserved a sub board ages ago! Congratulation on the achievement, and hopefully the mod will get some well deserved attention.
  8. darthtaco123

Ludus Libertas *Gladiator School* *North American* *Thread WIP*

Welcome to the Ludus! Ave, and welcome to the Ludus Libertas, one of the uprising Gladiator Schools in the land of the Republic of Rome. We seek to provide entertainment for all of the world through our games, where victory is won by blood and sweat. Currently we are based in Apollonia, where...
  9. darthtaco123

"Dark Ages" Slavic Weapons.

I run a small forge at my house and I love the Slavs throughout History, but the Dark Ages have seemed to stick the most to me lately. I'd love to hammer out a few weapons (no greater than 20") based on Slavic examples, but I really don't know or have a whole lot about the Slavs during this...
  10. darthtaco123

Would you like to see a new patch?

I know the devs have stated they don't plan on releasing any more patches, but maybe if we, the community, express enough interest they might think on it. If this makes the Dev's mad sorry, but myself, and may other players I know would love to see future patches.
  11. darthtaco123

Is this happening for anyone else?

The map is switched, but my download get's to about 500 KB and it crashes Warband. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.
  12. darthtaco123

Where are the leaders?

As we all know there was supposed to be a major shift in leaders from Austro, to Ra'Jiska, but we haven't really heard much of anything from either of them. Being the curious bugger I am: Where in Sam's green hell are you guys? No status update, no big statement saying it's dead, alive, in...
  13. darthtaco123

U.S Fed. Government Shutdown!

Post yer thoughts here ye slags! (my opinion is going to be up later, but all I can say is huzzah!)
  14. darthtaco123

Obama's Newest Gun-Control Executive Orders.

How do you guys feel about BHO's newest bout of executive orders? Banning the importing of military surplus firearms. He sure is upholding his vow to get weapons used by the military and police off the street, this order just takes it back 80+ years. Anyways, I think my view is clear, if not, I...
  15. darthtaco123

Anyone else miss Frontier?

It might just be me, I really don't know, but for some reason with this new rule set Great Plains really isn't just doing it for me. The map isn't bad, it'd be great for an area outside the Plains, but at the moment it just feels too crowded. I've been told the distances are the same as in...
  16. darthtaco123

Merged with 3rd Co.

Merged with 3rd Co. PM me for more details.
  17. darthtaco123

Happy Independence Day!

Seeing as this is a mod centered around the era of American Independence, I figured why not! Happy independence day to my fellow Americans, and God bless America!
  18. darthtaco123

The Provincial Rifle Corps

The Provincial Rifle Corps Have you found yourself in the middle of a hostile land? No one to rely on but yourself, well that's how most of us in the Provincial Rifle Corps have found ourselves. The Cap'n (Darthtaco) thought it'd be a good idea to talk to the Governor about establishing a...
  19. darthtaco123

The Mi'Kmak Tribe(NA/EU)

The Mi'Kmaq Tribe We are the Mi'Kmaq. We are sworn sons of our tribe, but the time of European colonization has left us in a perilous state. Our tribal lands are being invaded upon, and although an active tribe, we must sometimes sell our military force to maintain a position in the world...
  20. darthtaco123

Congrats.

Congrats on getting a sub board!
Back
Top Bottom