Search results for query: *

• Users: Ikaguia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ikaguia

MP Fantasy D&D styled mod

I've been playing lately a lot of games such as Icewind Dale and NeverWinter Nights, and I got inspired to make such a mod for warband. Concept: Screenshoots: Races: Classes: Credits: Need help: Altought I can do all/most of the scripting myself, I do need someone who can help me with...
  2. Ikaguia

OSP Kit MP Native MS 1.168 without Singleplayer - 0.2 hotfix released

Since there are many mods that are multiplayer only, I figured removing all singleplayer code would make ms a lot more readable, and that it would be a good starting point for any new Multiplayer only mods. this was built using WRECK v1.0.0 Download Link
  3. Ikaguia

OSP Code Combat [WRECK] in-battle command calling

This is a modmerger plugin that makes a presentation that allows you to type and recognize commands inside missions using a slowed down time so as to not make you stand ildly in the midst of a battle. this can be used by mods that wish to add some sort of casting system for magic or even foreign...
  4. Ikaguia

MP Native LWBR WarForge (v1.133) - Finishing up v2.0 (19/12/2017)

"Liga Warband Brasil || Brazilian Warband League"                                                  This is a multiplayer admin tools mod for native. You can install it serverside, clientside or both, which will of course have more features. I've been developing this mod for the server...
  5. Ikaguia

cRPG Baner do Brasil

Pessoal, eu fiz esse baner ** pra Nations Cup 2012 e coloquei no cRPG, se alguem quiser ta aew pra baixar. Ele substitui o banner dos Smurfs (azul com o fogo branco em cima da lua) Pra instalar, subtitui os arquivos "std_banners_d.dds" e o "std_banners_d2.dds" dentro da pasta de texturas do cRPG...
  6. Ikaguia

OSP Code MP [WB] Quick Talk - Requires WSE

Well, I've liked very much the way that cRPG has done the quick talk and I decided to make sth like it, I even got that part of the source from the cRPG team, but I decided I was too lazy to adjust it to my liking, so I made my own system using to python to read a list of strings and options...
  7. Ikaguia

MP Antiquity [WB] NomadyZ - Pre-Alpha 1.4 released!

First test on adventure mod, I must admit there were quite a lot of bugs. Well this is a multiplayer mod I am making together with SergeantFriend, it's an "adventure" mod with features similar to Persistant World, but it is situaded in a pre-historical period. This mod is definetively not aiming...
  8. Ikaguia

Liga Warband Brasil - Server BR 24/7

I'm not from the staff or anything like that, but I'm here to tell you there's now a 24\7 Brazilian server up running Native Warband! Eu não sou da staff nem nada, mas tou aqui pra avisar que abriu o server Liga Warband Brasil esta online no Mount&Blade Warband Native 24 horas por dia 7 dias...
  9. Ikaguia

Liga Warband Brasil - server BR 24/7

Eu não sou da staff nem nada, mas tou aqui pra avisar que abriu o server Liga Warband Brasil esta online no Mount&Blade Warband Native 24 horas por dia 7 dias por semana!
  10. Ikaguia

MP Native Ikaguia's Multiplayer Mod

DOWNLOAD Source Code New features: Admin Panel file, to keep things easier to add, coded with python to do all the work for you. Slots file, to keep slots organized. No singleplayer code, all of it was removed, the game will run smoother. A few tweaks to make it run smoother. Warband Script...
  11. Ikaguia

OSP 3D Art Ikaguia Models

Well, I made some ****ty models and somebody might want to have them. Download It's completely open source, just give me credits. oh, and plz tell me if you use it, I'm curious
  12. Ikaguia

OSP Code [WB][Modmerger] module_slots

have you ever got trouble with conflicted slots? (i.e: two troop slots set to 137) have you ever thought module_constants was to messy because it had both slots and constants? well, this is a solution, it will generate "module_slot_constants" which will be imported by modmerger, it uses a simple...
  13. Ikaguia

SP Native IKalradia [WB] - Work In Progress - Diplomacy 4.0 + PBOD + CC + FIMP

This mod will be a merging of some quite popular mods and FIMP. I'm doing this because Floris Mod Pack is quite heavy and not everybody can play it. FEatures IMages CRedits BAnners:
  14. Ikaguia

OSP Kit QoL [WB] Minesweeper

Ok guys, it took me quite some time to get this ready, and I think it's nice, so, I decided to make it Open Source. There is one major problem: the buttons don't stay clicked. This kit needs some textures and a .BRF file, you can make your own or use this. You need the module system to use...
  15. Ikaguia

Floris Improved Mod Pack - Fazendo A tradução...

Olha gente, esse é um minimod que eu fiz para o Floris Expanded Mod Pack, eu vou postar aqui os arquivos de lingua em portugues BR. pagina do mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,175315.0.html tradução: Ok, esse é um minimod para o FEMP 2.41a, ele adiciona todos os meus minimods...
  16. Ikaguia

WB 1.143

ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/ login and password "anonymous" there is already patch and full install taragoth found it... he said boots and bolts are avaiable edit: ok, it's alreadsy on TW server now: http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1143.exe...
  17. Ikaguia

troop_inventory_slot_get_item_max_amount in Warband 1.142 module_system

if you are using wb 1.142 module system and are getting trouble with troop_inventory_slot_get_item_max_amount, add it to the lhs list in header_operations, I think the devs forgot about that. thanks Caba'drin for helping me fix it
  18. Ikaguia

OSP Code Optimisation [WB] Useful Scripts Compilation

Ok, this is a simple add-on I've made compilling some useful scripts for ease of use. Part 1: Simple Scripts: Scripts: script_get_closest_town script_get_closest_party_of_type script_get_closest_party_of_types script_troop_set_skill_level script_troop_set_all_skills_level...
  19. Ikaguia

recruiting a Trooptree maker and a modeler for Floris Improved Mod Pack

Hey guys, I'm needing someone to make me some trooptrees and another someone to make me some models for FIMP, if anyone want to volunteer, PM-me.
  20. Ikaguia

OSP Code SP [WB] Sprint and Health Regen

Hey guys, here is my sprint code for anybody who wants, it's OSP: slot_agent_energy = 9991 slot_agent_original_agi = 9992 common_sprint1 = (0, 1, 0, [(game_key_is_down, <sprint_key>),   (get_player_agent_no, ":player"),   (agent_slot_ge, ":player", slot_agent_energy, 0)...
Back
Top Bottom