Search results for query: *

1. Native Completed B.R.U. - Balion aRena toUrnament

Changing roster.  Drop Ancalagon, add Tuon. 
  2. Native Completed B.R.U. - Balion aRena toUrnament

Team Name: Aquila Ultimum Fuga
    Captain: Taurnil
    Roster
    1. Taurnil
    2. Ghaern
    3. Ancalagon
    4. Harald
    5. Dman
  3. Native Completed [NASTe] North American Small Teams Seasonal Ladder [Season 2]

Signing up for Season 2.  Team name, Ordo Renascendi Aquilae
    Taurnil
    Ghaern
    Harald
    Ancalagon
    Tuon
    Vendigr
    Hero of Hiroshima
    Conall
    Dman
    Chewbacca
    Wolflo
  4. Native Completed Capture the Flag Innovation Tourney [CIT] DISCUSSION

Just as a note, ORA won 8-1, not 8-2. 
  5. Native Completed Capture the Flag Innovation Tourney [CIT] DISCUSSION

Team Name: Ordo Renascendi Aquilae
    Team Captain: Taurnil
    Contact Info: Taleworlds PM or Steam ( GilGalad236 )
    Team Members
    1. Taurnil
    2. Ghaern
    3. Harald
    4. Ancalagon
    5. Tuon
    6. Spartan
    7. Wolflo
    8. Chewbacca
    9. Vendigr
  6. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Hasek, I realized I already had a commitment for tonight, so we can either postpone and i will use my extensions, or we can do it at like 12:30 pm cst, when I get back.  Your choice.
  7. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Orion said:
    Taurnil said:
    Beat Reapy in a crazy close match 7-6.  He won 2, I won 3, he won 3, I won 3, he won 2, final win.

That's 7 for him, and 7 for you. What?

My bad, I counted wrong in my recap.  I think it was 2 - 3, 2 - 3, 2 - 1.
  8. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Beat Reapy in a crazy close match 7-6.  He won 2, I won 3, he won 3, I won 3, he won 2, final win. 
  9. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Yes sir, and Mr. Egard specifically said that my team was the one full of chumps, and the other team was the only one to have a chance. 
  10. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Just wanted to thank Kitten for putting on these tournaments, we have had a blast in them.  I also wanted to thank all of our awesome opponents, you all gave us excellent matches, it was a ton of fun.  I also would like to call out a certain someone by name.  POM Egard, I hope you remember a few months back when you said GK would fail hard in the tournament because most of our players sucked.  Well, I wanted to thank you for those kindly words of encouragement, because thats what inspired me to push harder in this tournament, just to make you eat those words, and I think we did a fairly good job of that.  So once again, thank you everyone, and good luck to Balion and BkS.
  11. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Mad Dawg said:
    I agreed to fight the Round 2 Match tomorrow night at 7:00pm eastern to keep everything rolling.  I had other matches booked, but I'm pushing them back as this has priority.

7:00pm eastern hosted on Balion War Room.  Pword=kboob

Confirmed.  Mad Dawg is awesome by the way for being so considerate of this scheduling and doing it right away.  Thanks dude. 
  12. How famous is the above player?

Well known on the forums, though only in select American threads.  Big time buddy of BkS and the cool kids. 
  13. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

MrNomNom said:
    Mr.X said:
    Frankly, considering it sucks for both teams, I'd say it's fairest to do it now.

So Catholic tries to reach Tuarnil for days, to no response. And the reward for Catholic trying to get the tournament on the road is SSS has to play with their leader and another player down. Think it'd be fairer if GK had to play with Ghearn not present for the weeks of silence.

Either ******** way, I don't think it's X's, Anti's or Rhade's place to say when it should be.  It's kitten's choice.

I love how you go from "Catholic tries to reach Taurnil for days" to "weeks of silence."  Keep it consistent buddy.  Catholic wanted this Saturday as a match, he asked me twice if that day was okay.  I responded in plenty of time to organize the match, 4-5 days notice if I remember right, which is more than fair.  Now you're saying that I delayed the tournament?  I am saying we should play on the day that you guys begged for, so let's do it and quit the stalling.   
  14. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

I will not support any time next week.  My best player, Ghaern, is not around next weekend, so that would mean we would miss him for this match, as well  as the  match with Balion.  I will not accept that.
  15. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Calm yourself buddy.  Where did I say i was dictating the time of the match?  I was agreeing to the time catholic posed twice to me, that's all, so quit causing conflict.
  16. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Except that when i check the forums im generally not logged in, smarty pants.
  17. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Sorry guys, I have been so damn busy with school the past 3 weeks, honestly havent had more than 15minutes a day of free time.  Catholic, Saturday at 7 is fine.  And just to make things clear, he has pmed me, but did not ttry to message me on steam, which is always the better way of reaching someone, since it is easy to forget about checking pms.
  18. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

ryizzel said:
    Yo Hasek, I already 7-4'd Tarnuil

I wish his ass would come in here and confirm.

Yea, I didn't confirm because apparently you beat "Tarnuil" 7-4.  Not quite sure who that is, but you've posted that both times so I assume you're waiting on this fellow to come in and post a confirmation.  Feel free to post the results of our match if you want. 
  19. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Just beat Oliveran 7-1.  Most of PRT was my witness.  Anti, when do you want to fight?
Back
Top Bottom