Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeEpicGirl said:
Taurnil said:
Except that when i check the forums im generally not logged in, smarty pants.

Then log in...and put, " Stay logged in FOREVER". And u wont have that prob no more :razz:
He may not be on his own personal computer?

captain lust said:
Taurnil said:
Well that's a big old bowl of stupid.
At least it's not 22nd v IG.  :razz:

Cool, thanks Taurnil.

I'm very open to fighting the winner of this Sunday night for times sake so that we can wrap this tournament up next weekend.  Don't see it being a big deal to fight two matches in a weekend.

If both teams are open, we can have it arranged so there is no rush...seeing how it will be one or the other.

BlackTide said:
ZeEpicGirl said:
Taurnil said:

Then log in...and put, " Stay logged in FOREVER". And u wont have that prob no more :razz:

If he's at school, he might be using a computer that isn't his. It makes sense that he wouldn't be logged in, and checking the login forever box would be less than wise in that case.

Hoping you guys will allow specs, and looking forward to seeing commentary on the upcoming matches. Good luck.

Well i meant, log in forever on ur main PC. Ofc, if it isnt his, he wouldn't log in forever on it :razz:

Don't take the saturday as a confirmation. It was an idea I threw up and worked at the time, but problems came up. We may have to shift it to Sunday or if nothing else request time til the saturday after this one. I greatly apologize, and I'm still working out what will work for my team.

Seems like first place is a curse, while second is a blessing.

Here's hoping we still have enough players, and are not rusted to **** by the time we actually get to have a match.

Just kind of interesting how the team who refused to sit a player and tried to play us 6v7 is expecting any type of cooperation or compassion, really.

Just kind of interesting how the team who refused to sit a player and tried to play us 6v7 is expecting any type of cooperation or compassion, really.
I'm pissed too. First you, where I had no idea what I was doing, then wK when I wasn't there, then zerg. I don't expect any sympathy. We've ****ed up enough to get this rep, sometimes accidentally, sometimes not knowing what we were doing, and sometimes deliberately. And a member flies off and tells me to delay it for a week and so I'm here asking for an extension.

Cath, you don't need to apologise. It has been made clear this is a 7vs7 tournament. We already apologised for what happened with the zergs, they accepted and we took our warning. However, we were perfectly within our rights to do whatever else we've done.

And it certainly doesn't give GK the right to dictate when our match is played, especially since yesterday is the first contact they've made, despite several attempts from our end.

Calm yourself buddy.  Where did I say i was dictating the time of the match?  I was agreeing to the time catholic posed twice to me, that's all, so quit causing conflict.

I'm not upset at GK. 7 PM est this sat was a day I threw around to try to get a response. I understand life got in the way and I'm not requesting an apology from taurnil nor holding anyone responsible.

If 7 is good for catholic, and its good for taurnil, maybe the two of them should make a date and get together at that time to discuss when the match gets played!

Then catholic and taurnil get be lovers and we get a time for our match thats suitable for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom