Search results for query: *

• Users: Herbiazors
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Herbiazors

Smithing easy steps.

Don't know if anyone has made a tip like this before but oh well. When you learn to make 2h axes and javelins, push all your crafting on those two, they give you 3-5 smithing points and 2-3 schematics, sometimes even more, really easy way to learn smithing and to be able to craft your sexy...
  2. Herbiazors

SP - General Kingdom & City/Village culture

It often annoys me after taking over a area outside of my own culture that i have to recruit f.ex imperial troops as a sturgian, i get it, it makes sense. What i'd like to see though is being able to slowly convert the culture of villages and towns in some way, perhaps with different kingdom...
  3. Herbiazors

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Religion?

Does anyone know if any forms of religion are plannned to be added in a larger scale?
  4. Herbiazors

Tatl the Egg god

Greetings, it is i again, the insane Raven! Who brings forth a new god! He is unholier than an unholy demon or creature! Unholier than i myself! But he is i.. So basicly he's as unholy as myself, no matter! Our dear Tatl has risen to conquer this world, riding on his fire spitting egg shooting...
  5. Herbiazors

The unholy Rapeaders!

The Unholy Rapeaders is an organization founded but i, yes i, the whooshing penis flapping raping Raven. This organization was founded to smite all false Highstones and all enemies of the unholy Straw Hats. Rapeades will be called to smite anyone who stands in our way, any infidel whom dares to...
  6. Herbiazors

Scene editing on excisting scenes

Well.... Got pretty bored, and just ran around to different towns on my new save. And i pretty much accidently, yes.. Accidently pressed ctrl+e, and then since i have my edit mode on, i was able to use it on the excisting scene which was the streets of Brycheiniog, and i started having my fun...
  7. Herbiazors

Ravens call to woosh

All Ravens, if there actually are any.. I call you to woosh and flap upon the Frenchies this sunday.. Enough said...
  8. Herbiazors

In honor of our dear Pushkin

I do not know where our beloved Pushkin has gone, i hope someone does know.. Meanwhile, let us all give this lovely bastard a memorial.. Because of the missing Pushkin, Martin will stop raping. For a entire month.. Just to sit in his hall and think about his Pushkin.. So with all the other...
  9. Herbiazors

The Religion of The Ravens

So.. Yah.. This is just the start, there might be some configuring with the gods/godesses Martin the god of Rarity and Havoc Eskildr, the god of Rightiousnes/Justice   Hilda the godess of Love and hate Ivan the god of insanity. Haraldir the god of Anger and grudges Vesemir The god of...
  10. Herbiazors

Something you all will like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuDtACzKGRs You surely have to like it
  11. Herbiazors

What type of PW character are you?

Number one Number two Number three Number four Number five Number six Number Seven Number eight Number Nine Number ten NUMBAH ELEVEN Number Twelve
  12. Herbiazors

i got a problem

Hey, yeah well.. erhm i love your mod and i wanted to install the newest version of the mod, but i can't un-install the other version of the mod and i can't find it in the module file.. and on m&b it just comes up as a . when i'm going to play it. any ideas?
  13. Herbiazors

Awsome experience

Well, i don't really know what happened, but i just took a castle and while i ride back to my castle a army of 400 men from the faction i pledged alligiance with (i already had a big faction, but i wanted to be a part of them) anyways.. they ride to me and tell me to surrender or die and i'm...
  14. Herbiazors

The Tribe Of Trondir EVENT (NA PW)

ALSO THIS WILL BE HOSTED THE NEXT FRIDAY AT THE NA SERVER. AND IT WILL MAYBE BE HOSTED AT RCC, we need people to sign up for roles, but most important troop roles! This event is about two side of the Raven family, because the current jarl/hovding of The Tribe Of Trondir Haraldir The Spineless...
  15. Herbiazors

PW SONG

Weell :3 i was just bored and took the text from a parody and re-made it  :mrgreen: also i just woke up soo.. anyways i'm going to post it riiight here ------>  So we back at the mine, got our pick axe swinging from side to side, This task a grueling one, hope to find some ore tonight, Heads...
  16. Herbiazors

The Ravens Resignation

Lets make this short and simple and not so dramatic - I'm quitting PW because off mostly players suffer of retardation.. raven out..  8-)
  17. Herbiazors

VERY DIRTY HORSES...

theyre so dirty..
  18. Herbiazors

RANDOMING SPARTANS...

Well i was peacefully being in a kingdom that owned wooden fort then i saw one of my men get killed so i rode outside to see what was happening and without any declaring of war... the spartans had assaulted us and i got murdered for trying to talk with the spartans.. i only have pictures of me...
Back
Top Bottom