Search results for query: *

• Users: Noobier
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I want to make a little mod. :)

Hi, I am not a modder and have only a little bit of expirience in tinkering with the files. (Made some minor mods for Stellaris, Hoi4, CK2, and did a lot of translations for these games as well as for Floris mod back in Warband.) In Bannerlord I just changed a value here and there in cool mods...
  2. AI recruitment in 1.5.7

Until this patch the AI just did 50/50. So Mods that changed the troop trees had to be aware of that. With 1.5.7 this changed and the AI should focus on having a mixed force, by selecting upgrade path that lead to cav. How does this work? How does the AI know wich upgrade path to take? Are the...
  3. Change Kingdom culture

Is there any way to change my own clan or kingdom culture when I am a king, console or otherwise? I picked sturgia in the beginning, but now I dont like it. Do I have to restart?
  4. SP - Battles & Sieges Hitboxes

I think hitboxes are a bit strange. There is a mod out there thatsaid, hitboxes of children are used for all units and this would explain, why fighting on horseback gives you these unfullfilling hit chances. Anyone can confirm that the hitboxes are bugged?
  5. Joining Minor Factions

Is it possible to join minor factions somehow? I joined sturgia, but they got steamrolled by theempire and in the ledgerI see that empire is at was with some minor factions. So I wonder how I can join them.
  6. Execute Prisoner

Does anyone know, why I should do this? It gave me -100 with the family of the killed and he is out of game. What are the long term effekts of this? Can you kill the enemy king, if you capute him? Who will lead the kingdom?
  7. Asking about missing lords

Hey, if I ask the other lords about a lord wich should be a vassal with my king, there are just a few and a bunch of woman. The annotations say, that he is a vassal without any fiefs and the last time seeing him was 200 days ago. The annotation say that he was prisoner that time. Is that a bug...
  8. bringing politics menu up again

Hey, I became my own king and then vassal again. Is there a way to bring up the politics menu again, if I choose to be a king again? Cheats are allowed.
  9. spearwall

I've never seen any units using spearwall. I enabled it in the mod options, but it's not there. So I just use Cav to steamroll the enemy. What do I do wrong?
  10. Händler haben keine Steifel und Handschuhe mehr

Seid ich die OSP items hinzugefügt habe, verringern sich nach einem Neustart des Spiels die im Angebot befindlichen Schuhe und Handschuhe. Nach ca. zwei Wochen gibt es gar keine mehr und das bei allen Händlern auf der Map. Da ich dachte, es könnte mit dem abundance Wert zusammenhängen, habe ich...
  11. Übersetzung von neuen Items

Hallo, ich hab jetzt lange gesucht, nichts gefunden und möchte daher hier direkt fragen. Ich habe mir jetzt verschiedene meiner Libelingsmods zusammengebastelt und kann sie auch im Spiel sehen, benutzen und mit dem Tool von Morgh auch bearbeiten. Leider sind einige der Items, die aus englischen...
  12. Welcher Skill zählt bei Waffen mit zwei Skills?

Hi, ich habe in der Suche leider nichts zum Thema gefunden. Ich wollte fragen welcher Skill für Waffen mit zwei Skills gilt? Zum Beispiel habe ich die Stangenaxt, die sowohl Zweihandwaffe, als auch Stangenwaffe ist. Wenn ich auf einem Pferd bin ist es klar, da kann ich nur stoßen und es muss...
  13. Weak Horses?

I was wondering why my horsie always stops when i run into an enemy? I remember that in warband i can crush a line of inf with my warhorse and just got slowed down by hitting them. Anybody know why the horses are so weak now?
  14. in wich data are the troop tree informations saved?

I try to compile some mods and what to know in !wich file! and in !wich part! are the troop tree informations saved? i used the troop editor so far but want to publish my work now. so i searching all the data needed. thx for help
  15. Diplomacy + 81 New Units (German Version?)

Hey, finaly i got Diplomacy and realy like it. I enjoy the new features and it made me play Warband singleplayer much more often. But i miss all the units i had with the 81 New Units mod. Here is my Question: Is it possible to have the 81 New Units and Diplomacy together, especialy the german...
  16. Change the titels of the Lords.

Hi, I have a question and I hope you can anwser it. I tried to change the titels in the game (like Graf, Noyan, Jarl ...) wich change if a Lord changes the Faction. So far I can change the names of the kingdoms by changing some .csv files in the /languages folder. This worked very well in the...
  17. Titel von Fürsten ändern?

Hallo, ich bin neu hier (lese aber schon ein Weilchen mit) und wollte mal fragen, wie ich die Titel der Fürsten, welche ja übertragbar sind (also wenn ein Fürst das Königreich wechselt bekommt er einen neuen Titel) ändern kann. Ich habe schon die Namen der Königreiche und und ein paar...
Back
Top Bottom