Execute Prisoner

Users who are viewing this thread

Does anyone know, why I should do this?
It gave me -100 with the family of the killed and he is out of game.
What are the long term effekts of this?
Can you kill the enemy king, if you capute him?
Who will lead the kingdom?

Im wondering the same. My suspicion is that it will weaken the faction if you execute their lords. Since there's less lords that can go around and gather armies.

I had no faction and attacked a faction. After slowly beating an executing every one of their lords i got all of their territory for free.

I had no faction and attacked a faction. After slowly beating an executing every one of their lords i got all of their territory for free.
So my plan for stopping the snowbowling was going to work eh... good to know. Now I only need my save to start working again...

Can you do anything else with them? Tavern district gives pennies for hero warriors decked out in quality gear. If you execute them nothing of their stuff remains (i recall in viking conquest you could force them to give up their stuff at the cost of reputation) . Should i wait for better offer to at least get a good payout for lords or the whole noble hunting is useless (except to kill em off)?

Killed monchug and his son turned out to be stronger, but less prone to warring. Under his son the Khuzait army went from 4.5k to 8.6k idk why, but ai would be wise not to attack khuzaits. lol

But really anyone knows if selling prisoners to tavern district is the only way to get anything out of them? or can you somehow get bigger ransom or their gear or both?

But really anyone knows if selling prisoners to tavern district is the only way to get anything out of them? or can you somehow get bigger ransom or their gear or both?
You may try and make a barter with some other lord of the same faction. In that case you will be able to name your price instead of getting some fixed payoff.

I've killed every lord I've captured from the kingdom I'm fighting - their total "Strength" in the diplomacy screen has gone from 3K to 1.4K. In general there are less lords to join any armies against you, reducing their size and legality. I personally don't think relationship plays enough of a role in the mechanics (From how I understand and use them). Definitely impacts overall strength - whether you want the bad relations is up to your playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom