Search results for query: *

1. help for the noob from the experts

Really? How u do that  :shock:
  2. help for the noob from the experts

How do I turn auto recrutiment for garrison?
  3. help for the noob from the experts

I found that cities and castles are almost without defenses, no high walls, towers,.. Which one is the best to capture and is easiest to defend? Any tip?
  4. help for the noob from the experts

Well, now I made some enemies I didnt need to -.- that's a pretty big blow for me hah
  5. help for the noob from the experts

When I join as a mercenary for faction, I automatically lose all the relations I had with other factions. Will those relations get back when my contract finishes?
  6. help for the noob from the experts

Well yea, I though about those. How do I get them into my army?
  7. help for the noob from the experts

You are probably right, they have 300-400 garrison and two lords, thats like 1000 troops -.-
    Can towns and lords that like you, try to join you when you declare your kingdom?
    How do you recruit monks? I was to monastery, but only got few women -.- hehehe
  8. help for the noob from the experts

Tnx guys you are really helpfull! :smile: One of my spies was found and hanged. But the others are doing good job, the people are loving me in few of those towns. When I declare my own kingdom, can those towns rebel and join me?
    And how does the autorecruitment works for my settlements, so that I dont need to do all the boring job recruiting leveling up and moving troops to garrison?

So my plan for now is, I am traiding, hunting some pirates and bandits and buying enterprises, when I will have steady like 5 k income and around 100 k in my pocket, with 300 good troops and few friends in the lord ranks, I will capture some poorly defended castle from some faction which is weak and with a lot of enemies. Did anyone try to capture that town on island between Ireland and Britain? It has only two lords, but I need some feedback from people who tried it.
  9. help for the noob from the experts

Where can I rent a ship? And how can I recall spy? I want to move a spy from one town to another, is that possible?
  10. help for the noob from the experts

I started playing this mod and read all the guides and so on. But I need some help please. Which kingdom is the best to attack first and start your own? I though attacking that one in the middle on small island, but I can get only 90 soldiers with the boat which is not enough -.- Is building...
  11. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

dshar declared war on me. i have 3 castles with 2 lords - lord rayne and donovan, they both can field 200 soldiers. i need  some advice on taking dshar, my plan is to take all their lords to prison and take singal and iskhoman. where are their strong and weak points?
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

how do i recruit lords to my side? i captured one with which i have +24 relations and only option when we talk is about ransom, nothing about joining me,.. please help?

how can i ransom my captured lords? i dont know :/
  13. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

are bigger chances that lord will defect to my side when i have some extra castles ungiven, or its random? i am very honorable character in the game
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

i am capturing my second castle,.. should i give to my companion when i take it, or wait if any lords deflects or if i can capture some persuade him to join me?
  15. new one here, please be patient

dafuq? 300 k? no way, i solved it already :wink:
  16. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

mah no use, i started again from last save and now choose pendor tnx fot help m8
  17. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

how i do that?
  18. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

i have a companion for a minister,.. i will try getting some civilian
  19. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

i have dshar castle, which i took from empire, i decleared kingdom of pendor, and i have ravenstern culture, ... dont know how that happen, ... can i complete the game like this? is there any way i can change culture, even with cheats or some modding in the game files, if it is not possible in the game?
  20. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

i am getting knights of the falcon and now i checked, i got ravenstern culture. is there any option that i can change to pendor? i had some plus relations with dshar before i decleared indepentand yes,.. i decleared kingdom of pendor, but i get ravenster recruits and my culture is ravenster :/ pls help :sad:
Back
Top Bottom