Why capes in this 1 dev game look a thousand times better than this 12yo mass produced game

Users who are viewing this thread

im sorry could you point where am I wrong in this post? Attention to details in Bannerlord is minimal
I never said you were wrong in any aspect, I called it petty and nonsense. If one game is superior in your heart by all means go play it, why make a post about capes being better in one game than another? It matters none, it doesn't affect game play.

I never said you were wrong in any aspect, I called it petty and nonsense. If one game is superior in your heart by all means go play it, why make a post about capes being better in one game than another? It matters none, it doesn't affect game play.
Because they could make it better here too? Bannerlord has a thousand places where to improve but they never cared to read the suggestion boxes, nor they cared about improving every aspect of the game and instead left much to desire in many areas. It doesnt affect gameplay? Oh okey, so you would play this game with horrible graphics and enjoy it the same way you do now? Graphics affect gameplay, visual stimulation has ALWAYS been a part of gaming and DOES affect how you percieve a game and how it feels. Which is why many of us cant go back to Warband even though Warband is a better game in many ways.

Never use banners or capes in Bannerlord because of how awful they look.
And the LODs? 50 meter from a banner and it wont move and have any sort of detail. Just horrible

Because they could make it better here too? Bannerlord has a thousand places where to improve but they never cared to read the suggestion boxes, nor they cared about improving every aspect of the game and instead left much to desire in many areas. It doesnt affect gameplay? Oh okey, so you would play this game with horrible graphics and enjoy it the same way you do now? Graphics affect gameplay, visual stimulation has ALWAYS been a part of gaming and DOES affect how you percieve a game and how it feels. Which is why many of us cant go back to Warband even though Warband is a better game in many ways.
It's really a matter of perspective, in which I should respect on your part but do realize everyone sees everything from different perspectives. I personally don't think better capes make better game play because graphics don't mean crap to me because it's all about game play imo. Many of us can be stimulated in order to stay interested in a game through game play and imagination as well, if I want realism I will go outside and play.

I hope all is well however, not trying to be disrespectful but ffs I have seen these posts a million times in all of the years I have been here.

EDIT: - I bang out online MP matches of Warband still to this day, Warband is great the graphics don't stop me from being immersed.

The point is kind of moot imo, as thats basically a taste issue and in the end if you look at it there is alot of different players out there.

Kind of like how one of the most popular games in the world is played with 2 colors only and a limited board, and its even turn-based(if you didnt guess it - chess).

So your flavor is that you want more of this and that fine, go play that then - instead of you know ****posting on another game.

Now if I was a bit of a cynic and bit conspiratoric in my mindset(oh wait I am) one could think that this post is a stealth-advert for ManorLord but oh well thats me, and I may be in the error here.
But one would think that ppl who enjoy Bannerlord also would enjoy Manorlord(based on various youtubers I follow I would say that its fairly accurate).
But again this is just speculation on my part based on the old mantra all pr is good pr etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom