About 1.8.0 update

Users who are viewing this thread

When will update 1.8.0 be released publicly? I'm waiting for this update to start the game all over again. It's been a long time, do you have any ideas?

Yeah, lets all hold hands and hope that TW fixes the game ruining problems before moving it to the stable version.
TW won't ever ever ever forecast when and update is coming. They don't know.
If you have the game on steam you can access the beta version by going to properties and then to betas and selecting it from a list of versions.

Yeah, lets all hold hands and hope that TW fixes the game ruining problems before moving it to the stable version.
TW won't ever ever ever forecast when and update is coming. They don't know.
If you have the game on steam you can access the beta version by going to properties and then to betas and selecting it from a list of versions.
Then promptly have it be broken (legacy versions like 1.7.0/1.7.2) because TW is incompetent. Been on 1.7.0 since it came out and they broke it, only reason I was still playing was due to a handful of QoL mods I had, that don't work now. I adore Warband and all the time I've spent on it without mods (5k) and with (12k total) but this is absolutely abysmal levels of incompetence.

Can't even play Bannerlord now if I wanted to, 30kbs internet sucks on top of their stupidity.

Can't even play Bannerlord now if I wanted to, 30kbs internet sucks
Oh I know that feel. Now days I have more speed and it's not so bad but in the past I was pretty grumpy to spend all day(s) download a patch that barely did anything. Now I can even break my game with mods and re-install if I need to, much better. We need better ISPs and competitive options WORLDWIDE!

Back
Top Bottom