We HaVe FiXeD DiPlOmAcY

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is not close to being out of EA.
Here's a thought... What if it is???
giphy.gif

Is it that much for a client to ask to be given a finished product that he spent hard earned cash on? How about getting that through your thick skull instead of trying to find excuses for them.
No... that's the point of EA... The literal point is it is not a finished product.

A number of people in this thread have now confirmed they have had completely different outcomes; yet you are just looking for ammunition to complain. Clearly your mind is set - there is no point discussing this with you further.

Also chill with the insults or I'll just report your comments..

Last edited:
White knight detected. :grin:

Lmfao this guy literally linked a wiki page for alt caps.

Yeah ok buddy, maybe don't charge full price of 60$ for a game they knew was totally unfinished and will take more than a couple of years to fix.
Every dev hides behind this bullcrap EaRlY AcCeSs to excuse their unfinished mess, keep it early access for a few YEARS, but still charge full price for it.

Is it that much for a client to ask to be given a finished product that he spent hard earned cash on? How about getting that through your thick skull instead of trying to find excuses for them.

White knight detected. :grin:
Nope. Just someone who can read basic English.

Early access, also known as early funding, alpha access, alpha founding, or paid alpha, is a funding model in the video game industry by which consumers can purchase and play a game in the various pre-release development cycles, such as pre-alpha, alpha, and/or beta, while the developer is able to use those funds to continue further development on the game.

Those that pay to participate typically help to debug the game, provide feedback and suggestions.

If you don't know what EA means - then I can't help you. I played the original M&B when there ws two factions, undead, black knights and Zendar. If I (and the other original EA users) had acted half as entitled as you guys; Mount & Blade never would have existed....

You guys need to stop fanboying hard although I know this game doesn't have fans, it has a cult following, and realise that they messed up.
CD PROJECT RED were the bigger man and realised they messed up with CyberPunk and even offered refunds and apologized.

Cyberpunk was never announced as Early Access though and infact they said it reached gold status.
CD Project Red were not the bigger man sadly, at least with Bannerlord we knew it would be Early Access Day 1.
Just watch this :LOL:

Cyberpunk was never announced as Early Access though and infact they said it reached gold status.
CD Project Red were not the bigger man sadly, at least with Bannerlord we knew it would be Early Access Day 1.

Or any of these

And no CDPR were not close to the bigger man the official answer for saves getting corrupted if the files get too big was you're not meant to play after the story which is pretty surprising for "the most immersive open world ever" or "1000 NPC custom routines" it probably wasn't even CDPR whi wanted to refund it probably was the investors trying to salvage money from that disaster

Don't get me wrong Mr. Knight, I love BL. The problem is not about EA, there main frustrations are caused by their inability to solve problems. There are tons of typos, miss entered digits, missing features etc, that only requires very little effort to notice and to fix. Need I say, some of these problems still exists. The game is losing players, because they felt very little progress from a finished game. People have expectancy, just because you're in EA, does not mean you have all the reasons to make some baby mistakes.

Anyways keep enjoying your white knighthood. :grin:

Early access, also known as early funding, alpha access, alpha founding, or paid alpha, is a funding model in the video game industry by which consumers can purchase and play a game in the various pre-release development cycles, such as pre-alpha, alpha, and/or beta, while the developer is able to use those funds to continue further development on the game.

Those that pay to participate typically help to debug the game, provide feedback and suggestions.

If you don't know what EA means - then I can't help you. I played the original M&B when there ws two factions, undead, black knights and Zendar. If I (and the other original EA users) had acted half as entitled as you guys; Mount & Blade never would have existed....

Yeah CDPR is definetly not an example here lmao. I mean even if I'm mad at the lack of South American servers I wouldn't put TW next to CDPR

In my game evrything is just a stalemate with everyone bing at war with a respective faction but not making any or hardly any gains
A stable game doesn't equal a good game, but I guess for the EA the more stable it becomes the better, stable meaning factions having more or less the same amount of territory, quality of the settlements owned, number of clans, level of clans, number of troops, level of troops... but also conserving the uniqueness of each culture or faction. Unfortunately, what I'm seeing is little cultural diversity and unique features/mechanics besides hidden bonuses, hopefully devs will do or add something about this (which I think they already are, I remember seeing something about culture related stuff)

Don't get me wrong Mr. Knight, I love BL. The problem is not about EA, there main frustrations are caused by their inability to solve problems. There are tons of typos, miss entered digits, missing features etc, that only requires very little effort to notice and to fix. Need I say, some of these problems still exists. The game is losing players, because they felt very little progress from a finished game. People have expectancy, just because you're in EA, does not mean you have all the reasons to make some baby mistakes.

Anyways keep enjoying your white knighthood. :grin:
Don't worry - I forgive you. You're new afterall.

The first time i actually saw that video it was 3 a.m and i kept saying I'll go to sleep but the sheer amount of pain I experienced kept me watching. I literally felt bad for CDPR at that point tbh

Probably TW's own EA message would've helped more here, but I'll just quote it anyway

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Why Early Access?
“Early access is something that we are very familiar with: our first title, Mount & Blade, helped to pioneer this method of release back in 2005. By working alongside our community we were able to deliver a unique gaming experience that players still enjoy to this day. These past experiences have taught us that it is vital to bring players in to help us iron out any issues and refine the game by utilizing feedback to bring it to the level that both our community and we expect.

:xf-eek: That would not be ideal.
that would be disastrous

Lmfao this guy literally linked a wiki page for alt caps.

Yeah ok buddy, maybe don't charge full price of 60$ for a game they knew was totally unfinished and will take more than a couple of years to fix.
Every dev hides behind this bullcrap EaRlY AcCeSs to excuse their unfinished mess, keep it early access for a few YEARS, but still charge full price for it.

Maybe just don't buy an unfinished game?!

You make it sound like they somehow forced you to buy it. They told you that the game is unfinished, what else can they do? Why should they be blamed for your lack of self control? I hope you never meet a used car dealer. :xf-wink:

Maybe just don't buy an unfinished game?!

You make it sound like they somehow forced you to buy it. They told you that the game is unfinished, what else can they do? Why should they be blamed for your lack of self control? I hope you never meet a used car dealer. :xf-wink:
We can give him a break now, many people already bashed him at that comments.

Yep, fanboys gonna keep fanboying.

I know what EA means, but if you can't fix something as basic as diplomacy (one of the most important elements which made this series so good) in 9 months, which someone fixed in two weeks from the game's release with a mod, then that means the devs really don't give a ****.

Unfortunately you guys are too braindead to offer any other arguments than "its in EA" to excuse all of this game's shortcomings which don't feel like they're getting the attention they deserve. Adding town icons so I can see if there are tournaments in a city sure sounds more important than to fix diplomacy, which is still busted as you can see proof of in my screenshot.

There are still items that have their names as their file is named. Does it take 9 months to capitalize some words and remove some underscores?
I already know your argument will be "they are working on other more important things". Such as?
Immersion should be top priority for M&B, not adding dumb quality of life changes like icons above towns so I can see there is a tournament being held there or a quest to take. These should be added AFTER they fix their main gameplay.

I'm a diehard M&B fan too, but you can't look me straight to the face and tell me that these 9 months since release actually feel like 9 months of progress when too little has been improved since then.

I'm a diehard M&B fan too, but you can't look me straight to the face and tell me that these 9 months since release actually feel like 9 months of progress when too little has been improved since then.
A diehard M&B fan....

P97Xct1.png

If we are both 'diehard' M&B fans; then I am 'Die Hard' and you are 'A Good Day to Die Hard'...

Do you get off being a whiny little b*tch?

No, I get off on the faces of asslicking faboys like yourself and other people on this post.

A diehard M&B fan....

P97Xct1.png

If we are both 'diehard' M&B fans; then I am 'Die Hard' and you are 'A Good Day to Die Hard'...

Pro argument bro. So because I have not wasted as much of my life on a circlejerking forum like yourself, I cannot offer criticism, can't make valid points and cannot be a fan of a series, even if I have played it since release?
Ty for proving my point. Now can you return to your basement and leave this discussion like you said you would a couple of posts ago? Or are you gonna keep showing how much I've rubbed you in the wrong place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom