can tw please communicate more?

Users who are viewing this thread

hi i just joined the forums. why is everyone laughing at me for asking about tw's communication. they are a company who wants to make money. surely they would bother to interact with the players whose custom they depend on?

hi i just joined the forums. why is everyone laughing at me for asking about tw's communication. they are a company who wants to make money. surely they would bother to interact with the players whose custom they depend on?

You cant imagine how many peole have said this before, since years actually! Everyone who is active here knows that its senseless to ask for it. They made some effords already and its gotten better, believe it or not. But keep in mind they have to develop the game and every minute they use writung comments, they could invest in the game. Furthermore its quite useless to try to communicate with us here, because no matter what they say, everyone is complaining anyways. They do read the feedback though and know what the majority wants.

i didn't realize that callum was busy coding. my apologies
:lol:
giphy.gif

you seem new to the game Canton, in fact, TW has never interacted properly with the community and seem to be recruiting their beta testers in another game's community.

They have become better in recent times I think. We dont need an update every week from them.
Sadly not.

Duh_Taleworlds and Mexxico are they only ones who really interact with us in English. Someone developers will pop up once every few months but it's not better and never will be. Let us not even mention the community support, it seems they can only access the bug report section on the forum.

i didn't realize that callum was busy coding. my apologies

Is there something specific you would like to discuss? :smile:

I mean, we are trying to keep you updated as much as we can with things like the development update videos, and the plans for SP and MP threads here on the forums, but outside of that we are certainly open to ideas and ways to keep you informed of what is going on with development.

Back
Top Bottom