SP - General Better sorting of saved files

Users who are viewing this thread

agnardavid

Recruit
Saving versions of the game seems to be a huge part of the gameplay to avoid irreversible mistakes. Therefore I have a ton of saved games for various points in the game that I'm afraid I might get lost if I start over. It would be a great feature to be able to create a folder from within the game to sort all these saves instead of having them all in the same place. It shouldn't be too hard or time consuming to program that feature into the game.

On a side note
This is what betas are for right? I got tons of feedback, screenshots and videos for various stages of the game, misspelling, missing text, glitches in the battle maps and the campaign map, flying troops, trapped troops, AI creating 1500+ armies without the amount of food to sustain those large numbers, etc.
Should I create a thread for every single one of them or where should I direct those things?

Thank you for this fantastic game.

Thank you for your suggestion and kind comments. We've decided not to implement this though as we feel that the current UI is sufficient.

For bugs and glitches make sure to report them to our Technical support. A thread for a each specific bug would be appreciated yes. @agnardavid

Back
Top Bottom