Taleworlds: Is this all we can expect?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with vague accusations pointing to nothing specific. Hypocrite.

Then again perhaps its not reading but comprehension.
You gotta understand that you're alone in this. No1 else thinks it's a good idea to throw mud at tw and see what sticks. They've slowed down on progress and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. What also doesn't take a rocket scientist is to figure you and your enraged way to point their works is bad doesn't help with the problem in our hand. As every1 above also pointed out; put your god dam emotions out of this. You are mad cuz bannerlord sucks even though they had years to develop it? Yea me too, welcome to the club. But your way of handling things is all over the place and makes your arguments null.

A̶̯̼̒̑͗̉̉g̸̭̞̑̿̌̉͠ä̷̧͈̹́ȋ̸̡̠̭̭͆͌͒͌ṅ̸̠̇͆͐ ̵̟͍̅̓̀ͅw̸̧̹̫̯̿͗ì̸̼͎͉̥̟̎t̵̮͘ẖ̶̨̱̽̔͠ ̵͉̪̳͊̃̚͘v̷̤̓͐͌̅ą̶̭̎̂́g̴̼͋̈́̎̑u̷̥̿͂̇̊e̵̞̙̭̖̫̿̉̕ ̴̜̪͉͆͋̈̈́ą̷̥̈c̵̡̳͛c̶̩̀͂́͛͗ų̷̒̒̿͘͜s̴͚̫̳̀a̵͍̱͕͓͚̔ţ̶͖͓̭̝̇i̵̖̓o̶̗̜̊̊͛͛ń̵̹̳̫́̽͑͠s̷̘̰̔͊̏́͋ ̷̧̘͍͋͂̑̔̕p̴̛̥̘͚̥̾̑ǫ̵͍̅̃̊̀͌ĩ̶̞͕̳̂ṅ̷͓̩͚͍̾́t̴̨͋͌̈́i̸̖̼̖͒̄͋͜n̷̳̈́g̶̡̜̼̭̀͊̾̀̄ ̴̬̫͆̈́͋͘t̶̡̧̙͛ö̸̩̠̙́ ̴̖͓͎̣̺̅̎͒͘n̴͖̟͌̏́̏͝ỏ̵̗͍̔̚t̸̢͝h̷̛̬͓͓̮̦̽̋̋̏i̸̘̻̓̋̕̚n̶̢̽̈́̚͝g̵̢̣̥̤̰̃ ̶̜͍̟́s̵̡̟̋͝p̴̨̨̰̻̯̄e̴̡͙̜̗̳̐̀c̵̳̿͐͐̕͜͝i̵͇̊͐͋͆͘f̷̯͉̈́̉̅i̶͓̙̤͋͛͛̏̈c̷̛̺͔̠͇̅̀̈́͠.̴͕̖̣̑̅̆͜͜ ̶̮́̉͑̕ͅȞ̵̡̢̧̘̙̊̌̈́y̸̛̛̛̪̅̃p̴͖̘̐̍̚õ̷͚̟̱ͅc̷̟̖̘̻͚̓r̶̖̻̰̰͛̾̓͝i̷̠̟̦͋̏̌t̷̡̘̑̓̅̕̚e̵͔͚̥̫̐̓̿̉.̶̤͇̗̮͎̅̍̚
̴̩͌
̸͕͔̅̊͂͜
̷̱͔͓̐̈́̐̀
̶̜̹̓̈́̇T̷̯̪̩̩̊h̸̯̠̙̺̠̽̎ȩ̴̠̈͘n̴̛͇͚̝̿̀͝͝ͅ ̵͍͉̰̽ạ̶̇̊͝ͅg̵͕̘͋ͅa̴̲̓̈́i̸̩̳͗͗̌͊̚͜n̷̡̛ ̵͇̑͒̈̿̓p̵̭̗͈̅̋e̷̬̝̊̈́̄r̷͑͜͝͠h̵͖͈̝̓̈́̅̊̚ͅā̶̫̭͉͔͌͘p̸̢̛͕͙͚͂̓̽͝ͅs̵͕̦̹͖̅ͅ ̷̗̮̯̱̜̽i̸͎̭͓̗̝̒̅t̵̘̩͍͛͗̑s̷̯̔ ̵̣̦̮̙͋̔̄̈͝ņ̵͕͉͒̈́̎̐̕o̶̹̣͙͖͌̍̈͒̍t̸̡̻̥̬̺̓͆͂̈́ ̸̛̦̞̠̎̂͑̕ř̷̡̠̻͉̰͆̾̀͊ę̸̫͍͈̦̾a̵̳̔ͅd̸̙̑͌͝ỉ̸̠n̷͚̆̈̎́͋g̴̜͔̔̒ ̷͖͔̯̭̄̔b̴̡̳̫̀u̴̩̺̫̣̼͐͝t̸̗̯̋͠ ̷̘͍̭͉͐̅c̶̡̖͉̰̃ǫ̸̹͙͙̃͂̎̏m̵̨̹̜̗͌́́̈́͠p̸̹̅r̸̞̟̫̂̏̓ȅ̵̘̞̹̩͐̆͝h̵̳͖̚e̴̟͒͜n̵̍̌ͅs̷͖̉ỉ̷͈̗̠̰ǫ̷͓̹̈́͌̊ņ̷͐̊̕.̵̧̞̎̐͘
Ok bud, give me some time to decipher this one.

You gotta understand that you're alone in this. No1 else thinks it's a good idea to throw mud at tw and see what sticks. They've slowed down on progress and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. What also doesn't take a rocket scientist is to figure you and your enraged way to point their works is bad doesn't help with the problem in our hand. As every1 above also pointed out; put your god dam emotions out of this. You are mad cuz bannerlord sucks even though they had years to develop it? Yea me too, welcome to the club. But your way of handling things is all over the place and makes your arguments null.
Im not though, others have posted here take a look. I honestly don't care if the haters here think its a good idea because none of them has been able to articulate anything better or contradictory in my logic. In fact most of them seem only capable of posting angry rants and personal attacks. I'm not emotional, this is my tactic. My arguments stand on their own and I wasnt waiting for bannerlord.

Give me an alternative solution that is not continuing to beg, plead and hope and I will appraise it on its merits. Otherwise I'm not asking for anyone's permission.

To be honest I'm a lot happier with EA than I was and I think the pace is fine. They are a smallish studio -80 odd people right? Including marketing/HR/IT/Management, that wont leave many people. They've only just got over the majority of performance problems and then geared up for the event recently.

Im not though, others have posted here take a look. I honestly don't care if the haters here think its a good idea because none of them has been able to articulate anything better or contradictory in my logic. In fact most of them seem only capable of posting angry rants and personal attacks. I'm not emotional, this is my tactic. My arguments stand on their own and I wasnt waiting for bannerlord.

Give me an alternative solution that is not continuing to beg, plead and hope and I will appraise it on its merits. Otherwise I'm not asking for anyone's permission.
I've been giving you a way out of your misirable "tactic". But u know what? I'm done dealing with someone like you. Enjoy

I just expected a decent form of progress (=more content) but I don´t see it.
I think you're choosing not to see it - or to dismiss what there is as 'not enough', which is a different (more subjective) point.

I'm fairly new to the forum, so will have missed much of the history - but since I got the game and registered here, I've seen regular updates and:

- code refactoring (significantly improved general performance)
- economy tweaks
- new quests
- some advances on clan/family/character development
- new graphical content (armours, though some have met with criticism)
- progress on implementation of perks
- combat mechanics tweaks
- death works
- war & peace/snowballing tweaks

That is progress. It might not be as quick as you'd like, and elements may have introduced some new issues (not many, I'd say, overall) and there may remain many aspects undone still to be resolved. But calling out an absence of progress when there is progress seems rather pointless and confrontational.

I think you're choosing not to see it - or to dismiss what there is as 'not enough', which is a different (more subjective) point.

I'm fairly new to the forum, so will have missed much of the history - but since I got the game and registered here, I've seen regular updates and:

- economy tweaks
- new quests
- death works

That is progress. It might not be as quick as you'd like, and elements may have introduced some new issues (not many, I'd say, overall) and there may remain many aspects undone still to be resolved. But calling out an absence of progress when there is progress seems rather pointless and confrontational.

I think you make some valid points there redmark. And in addition to that, a lot of those changes required balancing in other areas as well, especially death which introduced a number of new problems, and they have worked on all of that to better fit these features with the rest of the game. On top of all this, they have added additional story content and the quest to save your family. This is often overlooked by sandboxers who don't care, but it is progress none the less, and there is a good amount of the player base that appreciates the direction given by the story.

- economy tweaks
- new quests
- death works

Your wasting your time -mostly kids who think they know better how to run a company making millions in profits while they somehow know better with their cheetoe'ed fingers from their "Commander's Seat" gamers chair. Obviously much criticism is valid but these guys are a joke.

I just want to say it's very, very funny how Mushashi got answered when he didn't talked like a little child in the other thread, a thread that actually talks about important issues like game balancing, really disproves your sad theories friend

Lol. Apparently, you have to prove your manhood by enlisting in the US Military. Aight. Nothing proves your manhood more than enlisting in an overhyped and propagandized military force that has spent the last twenty years failing in occupation efforts on the other side of the globe, targets enlisted recruits from mostly poorer people and desperate people of less than average intelligence, and is less about combat effectiveness and is more so a bureaucratic money dump these days. The main strengths of the US Military are their unmatched air and naval power, and some of their Special Operations units. Otherwise, it's pretty average, or even below average among developed militaries. If you wanted to make some sort of impact on your homeland, join Law Enforcement or something, rather than a military force for the purpose of advancing neo-imperialistic interests of the USA. It's puzzling how so many are anti-police while not being anti-military. And what relevance does this have to someone's masculinity or this discussion? I don't even disagree with a lot of your points, but this was just too ridiculous to ignore.

Lol. Apparently, you have to prove your manhood by enlisting in the US Military. Aight. Nothing proves your manhood more than enlisting in an overhyped and propagandized military force that has spent the last twenty years failing in occupation efforts on the other side of the globe, targets enlisted recruits from mostly poorer people and desperate people of less than average intelligence, and is less about combat effectiveness and is more so a bureaucratic money dump these days. The main strengths of the US Military are their unmatched air and naval power, and some of their Special Operations units. Otherwise, it's pretty average, or even below average among developed militaries. If you wanted to make some sort of impact on your homeland, join Law Enforcement or something, rather than a military force for the purpose of advancing neo-imperialistic interests of the USA. It's puzzling how so many are anti-police while not being anti-military. And what relevance does this have to someone's masculinity or this discussion? I don't even disagree with a lot of your points, but this was just too ridiculous to ignore.
Not only that, you have to prove your manhood so then you can insult game devs to force their hand into making a videogame... Through commenting in a forum?

I just figured out you can ignore entire threads and they will disappear from the threads list entirely. What a game changer.

As a relative new-comer to these forums I thought I would share the good news with everyone, in case others were wondering the same thing.

There a lot of well-meaning people on this thread that are replying to something that was created out of frustration and will only serve to fill the forums with unproductive "noise" that detracts from meaningful discussion about the game.

I think it's very cool that the moderators allow these threads to continue so people can vent their frustration and "buyer's remorse" as one person put it, but for others that come to these forums for news updates and meaningful gameplay discussion, threads like these are huge waste of time.

Now I know where to click the "Ignore" button after you open up the thread and it goes away forever. I just tested it.

Hopefully this information will help some folks out. I love these quality-of-life features.

I've been giving you a way out of your misirable "tactic". But u know what? I'm done dealing with someone like you. Enjoy
"Kindly let me help you or you will drown", said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree.

- economy tweaks
- new quests
- death works

Possible you don't have enough data points to assess the trend. Very reductive reasoning. So we shouldn't race or compete? Striving for better is how we civilization to this point.

Assuming I'm American? Negative.
Also no military=/=manhood.
Through suffering, Its a good platform to analyse ones philosophical/moral values. What are you willing to stand for?

I just figured out you can ignore entire threads and they will disappear from the threads list entirely. What a game changer.

As a relative new-comer to these forums I thought I would share the good news with everyone, in case others were wondering the same thing.

There a lot of well-meaning people on this thread that are replying to something that was created out of frustration and will only serve to fill the forums with unproductive "noise" that detracts from meaningful discussion about the game.

I think it's very cool that the moderators allow these threads to continue so people can vent their frustration and "buyer's remorse" as one person put it, but for others that come to these forums for news updates and meaningful gameplay discussion, threads like these are huge waste of time.

Now I know where to click the "Ignore" button after you open up the thread and it goes away forever. I just tested it.

Hopefully this information will help some folks out. I love these quality-of-life features.
I try and help your thread so you come here and troll mine? Talk about toxic....

Is there ANY intent to ramp up development work?

I am sure there's a lot of intents to do many things.

With the code refactor out of the way should we expect a dramatic ramp up with development of balance and bug fixes?
Is TW bringing on more people in light of the investment many people have made in good faith under 'EA'?

Our expectations are our own, and it would be very unwise of any company to make big promises that they are not 100% sure they can deliver. As far as TW's hiring, I believe that is for them to decide.

6months on and over 1000hrs (inb4trolls - yes no life atm) of playing different 'fixes' come and go and I have to say, it seems like you're floundering despite the previous experience your studio should drawing from.

Game was released on March 30. Today is September 8, that's not quite 6 months is it? And why exactly do you think that they are floundering? It would help if you were more specific.

Early on my opinion was not widely held, but the growing number of 'poll:when will this get finished' posts indicates general patience is wearing thin. I understand there have and will be challenges, such is life, that is not my concern. Do you have a designated end state or 'vision' for the game and a strategy to improve progress?

You know, it really would be much more likely for you to receive a dev answer if you were a bit less caustic in the way you present yourself. See the exchange that @MostBlunted with mexxico, where he actually provided useful, constructive feedback and got an answer very shortly. Or even your recent interaction with Signature. You asked him (or her I suppose) a perfectly reasonable question and you received an answer. Isn't that better than raving and picking fights randomly with everyone?

I am sure there's a lot of intents to do many things.

Our expectations are our own, and it would be very unwise of any company to make big promises that they are not 100% sure they can deliver. As far as TW's hiring, I believe that is for them to decide.
Truly profound, but then you have done this before.
Game was released on March 30. Today is September 8, that's not quite 6 months is it? And why exactly do you think that they are floundering? It would help if you were more specific.
Read up. The rate of progress from patch to patch has been exceedingly slow. This is obviously subjective assessment however the current rate of change is comparable to indie developers, especially given their experience they SHOULD be drawing on from previous titles.
You know, it really would be much more likely for you to receive a dev answer if you were a bit less caustic in the way you present yourself. See the exchange that @MostBlunted with mexxico, where he actually provided useful, constructive feedback and got an answer very shortly. Or even your recent interaction with Signature. You asked him (or her I suppose) a perfectly reasonable question and you received an answer. Isn't that better than raving and picking fights randomly with everyone?
I've had success with multiple devs now. Being polite got me a spurious official response (signalize), while being 'caustic' got me an detailed, descriptive response (mexxico). People tend to be honest when they are pressed.
Also when most of those who oppose my methods cannot debate without devolving into personal attacks and trolling...Fight fire with fire. But from experience i know your not here to consider alternative ideas to your own, which is ironic considering your signature.

Truly profound, but then you have done this before.

Read up. The rate of progress from patch to patch has been exceedingly slow. This is obviously subjective assessment however the current rate of change is comparable to indie developers, especially given their experience they SHOULD be drawing on from previous titles.

I've had success with multiple devs now. Being polite got me a spurious official response (signalize), while being 'caustic' got me an detailed, descriptive response (mexxico). People tend to be honest when they are pressed.
Also when most of those who oppose my methods cannot debate without devolving into personal attacks and trolling...Fight fire with fire. But from experience i know your not here to consider alternative ideas to your own, which is ironic considering your signature.

Ok, you have said that more than once now. Can you please link to a post where I am personally attacking you? I don't even remember ever having a confrontation with you.

And you are not debating, you are flame baiting in most of the things that I see you post. Of course most people will not take kindly to that.

Ok, you have said that more than once now. Can you please link to a post where I am personally attacking you? I don't even remember ever having a confrontation with you.

And you are not debating, you are flame baiting in most of the things that I see you post. Of course most people will not take kindly to that.
Thanks for not reciprocating the courtesy of acknowledging any points made in my post. Dont just reply, debate me or cede defeat, Ive called you on this before. You consistently avoid discussion and bait, seems to encompass more then half of your posts on this forum. Ill hand it to you, your a better troll then most. You are obviously are starting to dislike the speed of progress from your more recent posts, but you don't seem to have any solution of your own.

Thanks for not reciprocating the courtesy of acknowledging any points made in my post. Dont just reply, debate me or cede defeat, Ive called you on this before. You consistently avoid discussion and bait, seems to encompass more then half of your posts on this forum. Ill hand it to you, your a better troll then most. You are obviously are starting to dislike the speed of progress from your more recent posts, but you don't seem to have any solution of your own.
Takedo, you are found in this thread often calling people trolls yet in the part I have underlined and made bold you admit to trolling yourself. This does not help your case when stating others are trolls!

Takedo, you are found in this thread often calling people trolls yet in the part I have underlined and made bold you admit to trolling yourself. This does not help your case when stating others are trolls!
Who is takedo?

Debating a troll is pointless. I have made non troll arguments several times, those who avoid responding are not here to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom