Tired of waiting in a queue to play Siege

Users who are viewing this thread

JimmyCakes

Regular
It's been 30 minutes and i cannot join a game. I think it's time to just set up the server browser correctly so I have a choice of joining all available servers.

I think it'd be much better if all servers (including matchmaking ones) were included on the server list. There is no rational reason not to, especially given how dead this game is.

I think the problem with siege is... well, it's boring. I won't mention the awkward melee and invincible cav because that is a general combat problem we all already despise.

But siege is repetitive. The flags are there, and they must be captured or defended. So we all charge flags, capturing or defending. We can't ignore them or we lose stars. Then we lose the game.

I preferred the old way. Sure, I didn't like the running as an attacker or the dead waiting as a defender, but I did like choosing our own strategies. Do we hold the wall or pull back to a choke hold? Are there enough men covering such and such point (and yeah, I blamed everyone else if there wasn't). But there seemed to be spoken and unspoken agreements in place. Or none at all, I which we lost quickly.

But all those flags take away the renowned sandbox feel of Mount and Blade. At least Deathmatch, chaotic and annoying as it is, doesn't tell you where and who and when to attack.

So, essentially, most people despise it. Bannerlord is like the Star Wars prequels: they took away what made it cool, twisted it into something we barely recognize, yet we all joined in out of respect to the original, and really hope it will improve.

But until Taleworlds admit their experiment went wrong, we'll just have to wait for the mods.

Siege is great and the only mode I play, the additional flags add more depth instead of the usual zerg the ladder. The issue is the match making system and the constant crashes among others.

Yeah, I think siege is the best game mode in BL. It's casual like TDM, but there is a goal to achieve and the spawns aren't completely random. Throwing big rocks on people's heads, using the siege engines, cutting down archers on the walls, etc. all of that is great. Now that the server crashes seem to be mostly fixed on the current maps, it seems like we just need something to bring the players back...

Yeah, I think siege is the best game mode in BL. It's casual like TDM, but there is a goal to achieve and the spawns aren't completely random. Throwing big rocks on people's heads, using the siege engines, cutting down archers on the walls, etc. all of that is great. Now that the server crashes seem to be mostly fixed on the current maps, it seems like we just need something to bring the players back...
200 player sieges, servers that just go to the next map when finished and more maps seems to be what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom